Talk:Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 Copyright problem removed
- 2 File:Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
- 3 Grammar
- 4 !!Native Texts In The Titles!!
- 5 Background
- 6 Main Plot Outline
- 7 Cast
- 8 Awards
- 9 Plot
- 10 Refrences
- 11 Copyright problem removed
- 12 Edit request on 11 October 2012
- 13 Further copyright issues
- 14 Copyright problem removed, yet again!
Copyright problem removed
File:Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
An image used in this article, File:Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: All Wikipedia files with unknown copyright status
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
To take part in any discussion, or to review a more detailed deletion rationale please visit the relevant image page (File:Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.jpg)
- Why? According to the show's official website, the current spelling ("Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli") is correct. —Psychonaut (talk) 13:57, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
!!Native Texts In The Titles!!
User:Animeshkulkarni Stop removing the native pronounciations from the titles please!
- I agree with this, this show is not in English, therefore it would be best to include translations and native scripts like
- यहाँ मैं घर घर खेली - This is the native name that should be included in the first paragraph and the infobox of the article.
- User:Animeshkulkarni, Indic Scripts are definitly needed, this must be discussed. Tell us why you think there is no need for them
Tell us what is wrong with it on THIS page. I have seen other articales and discussions where native script is compulsory, and if it is to be removed it would be considered vandalism. In my opinion it should apply to this article too. --Applez25 (talk) 12:21, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- It is needed User:Animeshkulkarni & User:Applez25, for the proper way of prouncing! Dellice (talk) 12:46, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Okay! do whatever you want. I wont interfere from now onwards. §§AnimeshKulkarni (talk) 13:50, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Comment: : Please do know that rules on Wikipedia do have exceptions. I support the use of Indic texts in the article. 15:50, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
Translation of 'यहाँ मैं घर घर खेली'
- People are putting a translation of the name of the show next to the native script, if you are going to put a translation here then put the right one. The translation 'This is where I played house house' is totally wrong and it sounds silly on so many levels. This issue must also be discussed. --Applez25 (talk) 17:06, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- The right and correct translation is this is where I grew up NOT 'this is where I played house house. I also think the translation of 'this is where I played house house' is silly on many levels. I vote for use of this is where I grew up because this is the translation used in the subtitles. --Dellice (talk) 16:11, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
User:Animeshkulkarni You are also requested to stop copiying and pasting the background from the official website, because this is copyright work, the main plot outline is better.
- I did not add any copyvio material. When accusing, come with proofs. §§AnimeshKulkarni (talk) 12:03, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- conclusion: the background is removed because it is copyrighted work to Zee TV. --Pearz25 (talk) 11:10, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
Main Plot Outline
The plot is too short and is lacking lots of important events and infomation that has happend in the show. Can sombody please expand it.
- The plot could be too long, it contains events that are totally unnecessary, and it is not written in good language at all. It just needs quite a bit of editing and cleaning up. --Pearz25 (talk) 13:13, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
Some descriptions of the characters are too long and some have none at all, can all the grammar errors be rectified and expand on the descriptions.
- does the character aruna singhania exist? and if so, does anybody know the actress that portrays her? --Applez25 (talk) 08:53, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
There needs to be more refrences for this section
I would like to inform all the editors that the copywrite tag placed in the article Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is irrelevant as it is not the fault of editor Amoli Dave, all the fault is of an editor of India-Forums, Visha Dhami. She pasted the whole plot summary from Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli to Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum in India-Forums. Therefore we should catch Visha Dhami and ask her to remove her copywrite edits. Currently I am removing this Copywrite tag. --Twinkle Gupta 17:08, 22 August 2012 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Twinkle Gupta (talk • contribs)
- As the template indicates, do not restore or edit the blanked content on this page until the issue is resolved by an administrator, copyright clerk or OTRS agent. The issue of where the material was posted first (the India-Forums post or here) has already been raised at Wikipedia:Copyright_problems/2012 August 20 and is probably more complicated than it first appears. —Psychonaut (talk) 11:48, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
- Do you have any evidence that the entirety of Visha Dhami's text was taken from Wikipedia? If so, post this information to Wikipedia:Copyright_problems/2012 August 20 so that it can be evaluated by an administrator, copyright clerk, or OTRS agent. Even if such evidence is available, can we be certain that Amoli Dave's contributions are original? It seems that most of what he (and his other accounts) have contributed in the past was copied and pasted from non-free sources on the web. —Psychonaut (talk) 13:17, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
Do you have evidence that Visha Dhami and her forum is the owner of this work?? I have been reading this page for a very long time and i knows that the plot by all the editors who wrote it was here before Visha Dhami pasted it in her india-forums.Dellice (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 13:33, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
User:Animeshkulkarni <== You are furthermore requested to stop deleting refrences from this page!!! This artical has no refrences, this could mean an administrator could delete this artical at any moment! , so it is requested that all who edit this page !!REFERENCE YOUR WORK!!
- Who are you? Use ~~~~ at the end of your every message. (you would know that if you at all had any experience.)
- Why should native text be present?
- Speaking of native text, are you also the person who keeps adding "This is where I played House-House" as the English title of the show? Well... it isn't the "English title" of the show. Also its not correct translation.
- You mean i pasted copyvio work from somewhere?
- If plot lacks something then expand it, but not more than 700-800 words.
- I deleted references? They must be some fan-chat forums that do not comply with WP:Reliable Sources.
- I'm not the person that wrote those complaints, but User:Animeshkulkarni you should discuss these issues in the sections provided. (you would know that if you at all had any experience or common sense.)
- Oh and User:Animeshkulkarni, I suggest you use more polite language when you discuss these topics.
- I request the complainer to sign his\her messages off please. Thanks.
Copyright problem removed
Prior content in this article duplicated one or more other published sources. Copied or closely paraphrased material has been removed and must not be restored, unless it is duly released under a compatible license. (For more information, please see "using copyrighted works from others" if you are not the copyright holder of this material, or "donating copyrighted materials" if you are.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or published material; such additions will be deleted. Contributors may use copyrighted publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with these policies. JamesBWatson (talk) 09:56, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
Edit request on 11 October 2012
|This edit request has been answered. Set the |
Further copyright issues
Note that today's reversion to this version does not appear to have solved the copyright problems. Large parts of it are still virtually word-for-word from http://www.bollywoodblockbustermovies.com/movies/yahan-main-ghar-ghar-kheli/2406/. See Duplication Detector report While it is possible that bollywoodblockbustermovies.com copied from Wikipedia, I doubt it since the WP material was added in a single edit on 13 June 2012. . This needs another copyright investigation. Apart from the copyright issues, the plot description (recounting virtually everything that happened in the show's 700 episodes, often in ungrammatical English) violates the policy at WP:PLOT and is completely unencyclopedic. Voceditenore (talk) 09:06, 24 October 2012 (UTC)
- I restored the copyvio tag and copied your comment to Wikipedia:Copyright problems/2012 October 24. —Psychonaut (talk) 09:14, 24 October 2012 (UTC)
Copyright problem removed, yet again!
Prior content in this article duplicated one or more previously published sources. The material was copied from: http://www.zeetv.com/shows/yahan-main-ghar-ghar-kheli/. Copied or closely paraphrased material has been rewritten or removed and must not be restored, unless it is duly released under a compatible license. (For more information, please see "using copyrighted works from others" if you are not the copyright holder of this material, or "donating copyrighted materials" if you are.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or published material; such additions will be deleted. Contributors may use copyrighted publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with these policies. Thank you. Voceditenore (talk) 11:44, 10 February 2013 (UTC)