Talk to Your Daughter
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Talk to Your Daughter|
|Studio album by Robben Ford|
|Producer||Scott Ferguson and Robben Ford|
Talk to Your Daughter is a blues rock album by Robben Ford, released in 1988. The album's cover version of the Albert King classic "Born Under a Bad Sign" was used as a supporting soundtrack in the Clint Eastwood movie Pink Cadillac.
- "Talk to Your Daughter" (J. B. Lenoir) – 4:06
- "Wild About You (Can't Hold Out Much Longer)" (Walter Jacobs) – 3:46
- "Help the Poor" (Charles Singleton) – 5:37
- "Ain't Got Nothin' but the Blues" (Duke Ellington, Larry Fotine, Don George) – 4:34
- "Born Under a Bad Sign" (William Bell, Booker T. Jones) – 3:45
- "I Got Over It" (Ike Turner) – 3:22
- "Revelation" (Russell Ferrante, Lorraine Perry) – 6:21
- "Getaway" (Robben Ford) – 4:17
- "Can't Let Her Go" (Ford) – 5:36
- Robben Ford – guitars, lead vocals
- Roscoe Beck – four- and six-string bass, vocals
- Vinnie Colaiuta – drums
- Russell Ferrante – Yamaha GS-1, synthesizers, piano
- Vince Denham – saxophones on "I Got Over It"
- Brandon Fields – saxophones on "Wild About You (Can't Hold Out Much Longer)"
- Mark Ford – harmonica on "Can't Let Her Go" and "I Got Over It"
- Brian Mann – synthesizers on "Help the Poor"
- Bill Payne – additional synthesizers on "Can't Let Her Go"
- Jeff Porcaro – drums on "I Got Over It"
- Scott Ferguson – producer
- Robben Ford – producer
- Jeff Hendrickson – mixing, overdub engineer
- Toby Wright – mixing
- Mark Creamer – mixing, tracking engineer, overdub engineer
- Geoff Gillette – mixing
- Howie Weinberg – mastering
- David Hentschel – tracking engineer, overdub engineer
- Shep Lonsdale – tracking engineer, overdub engineer
- Duncan Aldridge, Hal Sacks, Rick Slater, John Slattery – overdub engineers
- Bob Fuojinski, Bob Levy, Larry Mah, Micajah Ryan, Bret Swain – assistant engineers
- Joan Parker – production coordinator
- Timothy White, Mike Russ – photography
|This 1980s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|