This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Martin Warner, Chief Executive Officer, Mark Parker Executive Chairman|
Talkbiznow was a business networking site Founded in 2008 and launched in August 2008, the site is a web-based business community and collaboration tool that provides business services for small businesses and professionals. Talkbiznow has been featured in the San Francisco Chronicle, Design Week, Sky News, The Financial Times, The Guardian, Times Online, Forbes, Fox Business Network, and The Daily Telegraph.
- Amann, Susanne (2008-09-15). "New site set sights on business networking". SFGate. San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2011-04-05.
- Woods, Sarah (2008-08-21). "Design defining professional social networking". Design Week. Retrieved 2011-04-05.
- "A Brand New Way To Do Business". Sky News. 2008-08-26. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- "Start-up for 'Super Networkers'". FT. The Financial Times. 2008-08-19. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- Wray, Richard (2008-08-18). "Web networking: MySpace invader does business". The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- Harvey, Mike (2008-08-18). "Talkbiznow joins online battle to provide networking for executives". The Times. The Times Online. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- "LinkedIn's Newest Rival". Forbes.com. 14 August 2008. Retrieved 25 February 2009.
- "Free networking platform for businesses". Fox Business Network. Fox Business Network. 2009-12-22. Retrieved 2011-03-21.