Talking Tom and Friends (TV series)
|Talking Tom and Friends|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||104 + pilot (list of episodes)|
|Producer(s)||Outfit7, arx anima|
|Running time||11 minutes|
|Original release||30 April 2015 –|
|Related shows||Talking Friends|
Talking Tom and Friends is an animated web series by Outfit7 Limited, based on the media franchise of the same name. The show is produced by the Austrian animation-studio 'arx anima'. It was released on YouTube in 2015. Turner Broadcasting System Europe have acquired the UK television rights to Talking Tom and Friends, and the show premiered on Boomerang UK on September 5, 2016, and on POP UK in April 2018. The second season aired on 15 June 2017, and the third season aired on 10 May 2018, and the fourth season will be airing on 28 March 2019 formerly 21 March 2019.
Season 3 was concluded on 27 December 2018, and it was announced that Season 4 is set to premiere on 28 March 2019 formerly 21 March 2019. (As of Spring 2019).
The series follows Talking Tom and his friends' everyday lives. Tom and Ben develop mobile apps and other inventions that they try to show off to the world.
- Tom (voiced by Colin Hanks), a grey tabby cat. He develops apps with Ben and prefers to be on the business side of things. Hank describes Talking Tom as mischievous, charismatic, energetic and tries to make things; the leader of his gang who likes to have fun.
- Ben (voiced by James Adomian), a brown dog and Tom's best friend. He likes to invent things and work on apps, focusing on its technical aspects such as computer programming. Adomian describes Talking Ben as the brains of the group, very serious, yet freaks out a lot.
- Angela (voiced by Lisa Schwartz), a white cat who is Tom's girlfriend. She aspires to be a singer. Schwartz describes her as "super fun and girly", and sometimes shy, other times outgoing. This was Schwartz's first major voice role, and she got to sing a lot.
- Ginger (voiced by Maria Bamford) a young orange-and-white cat and Tom's neighbour. In season one, he said he is from the second richest family in the town. Bamford likes when the voice cast is all in the room together for recording.
- Hank (voiced by Tom Kenny), a white dog with a blue spot around one of his eyes and blue paws. He is Tom's roommate and enjoys television sitcoms, often making references to them as they apply to their lives. Kenny describes Hank as his sweet spot of doing nice and stupid characters.
Characters who have recurred across different stories:
- Santa Claus (voiced by Tom Kenny), who shows up in some Christmas-themed episodes such as the pilot episode.
- Dr. Internet Doctor (voiced by Brian Stack), a medical doctor who runs his practice through web cams. He sometimes works other related professions such as being an online therapist. He uses pop-up ads to lure viewers into buying his online medical course.
- The CEO (voiced by Brian Stack), an executive that Tom and his friends occasionally interact with. His given name is Carl and thinks CEO stands for "Chief Everything Officer". Starting in the second season, he has a larger role as a rival intent on finding ways to steal Tom and Ben's inventions or to shut down their business.
- Gardener (voiced by Colin Hanks), who takes care of the Landlord's premises. He typically wears headphones and is oblivious to any times where Talking Tom and his friends might be recording things.
- Jeremy the Germ (voiced by Josh Fadem), a germ that Ben enlarges. Although appearing to be cute and sociable, he desires to make everyone sick.
- The Landlord (voiced by Dave Willis), who rents out his garage to Tom, Ben, and Hank. He dislikes excessive noise and when the gang try to adjust the thermostat, but lets them know when he has to repair or maintain something. He is a former ping pong champion and also enjoys social media. Hank shows deference around him, using formal language whenever he appears.
- MC (voiced by James Adomian), who wears a helmet showing a pixelated display of a face and wears a jersey. He hosts several of the local music events and contests. In "The Sixth Friend", he reveals his name is Maurice Claremont.
- Rhonda (voiced by Lisa Schwartz), the waitress at the nearby diner called Jerry's.
- Victoria Payne (voiced by Suzi Barrett), a music critic known for being really harsh on upcoming singers. She hosts a show where she gives the singers a thumbs up or thumbs down.
- Darren, a rich kid that was introduced as a rival to Ginger at a tennis tournament. He is later revealed to be the nephew of the CEO.
- Will Zee, a childhood friend of Tom. Initially a nerdy boy, Will has become a popular skateboarding superstar. He is mostly out on tour but has occasionally visited Tom.
- Boomerang (voiced by Tom Kenny), an artificial intelligence program that Ben fashioned from a portable handheld gaming console. He considers Ben his father, and quickly progresses through childhood and adolescence, but claims so much memory that he finds difficulty existing. Ben releases him into the Internet.
- Xenon (voiced by Robin Reed), a nerdy girl from the Grape Geek store who becomes Ben's love interest. She and Ben regularly chat using webcams, and she goes on dates with Ben using a computer tablet.
- Miss Vanthrax (voiced by Laraine Newman), Ginger's school teacher. She used to teach Tom and Ben. She enjoys thinking up punishments for the kids and having scary masks. In a later episode, she and the Landlord fall in love.
- Ricky De Luna (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui), who is a famous actor and dancer. Angela freezes when she sees him. In a later episode, Ricki tries to steal Angela away from Tom during a music video they were doing together.
- Ronnie, a scout classmate of Ginger.
|First released||Last released|
|Pilot||23 December 2014|
|1||51||30 April 2015||22 December 2016|
|2||26||15 June 2017||8 March 2018|
|3||26||10 May 2018||27 December 2018|
|4||TBA||28 March 2019||TBA|
|No. in season||Title||Directed by||Written by||Release date||Ref|
|0||0||"The Audition"||Greg Manwaring||Tom Martin||23 December 2014|||
|Tom wants to make an audition video to convince TV producers to give him his own reality show, but not everything goes as planned.|
Season 1 (2015–16)
|No. in season||Title||Directed by||Written by||Release date||Ref|
|1||1||"Untalking Tom"||Greg Manwaring||Jack Ferraiolo||30 April 2015|||
|Tom and Ben plan to enter their Shockingly Secure Anti-theft app in the prestigious "So-You-Think-You-Can-App" app design contest, but when Tom accidentally electrocutes himself, he loses his voice. An Internet doctor recommends Tom not use his voice for a week, or he will damage it permanently. Ben tries to present their app by himself at the contest. Tom decides his friendship with Ben is more important and joins Ben on stage.|
|2||2||"Friendly Customer Service"||Stefan Fjeldmark, Udo Beissel||Guy Toubes||4 June 2015|||
|After Tom releases the Talking Ben app prematurely, there are so many angry customers that Ben cannot fix bugs and handle customer service, so he fixes up Gilbert, an answering machine robot. However, he programs him to not let anyone go until they are his friend. Tom at first is impressed by Gilbert's responses, but when he and Ben try to leave to go to an amusement park, Gilbert wants to go too, and won't let them leave the garage until they're friends. Note: This episode's segment was changed from episode 4 to episode 2.|
|3||3||"Future Tron"||Greg Manwaring||John N. Huss||21 May 2015|||
|Tom and Ben attend a convention featuring visionary inventors Steve Hobbs and Steve Bosniak, but when they try to meet the famous duo backstage, they discover the two dislike each other and want to break up their partnership. Tom and Ben are afraid that they will too, so they pull out a device called the Future Tron 6000 which lets them view their future on a television screen. As it turns out, their future is worse, so they try to fix it, but nothing works. They begin to fight until Angela points out that they are allowing the future to control the present.|
|4||4||"Assertive App"||Udo Beissel||Guy Toubes||7 May 2015|||
|While Tom, Ben and Hank are filming a commercial for their Sing Like a Pro app, an invention they planned for Angela that converts regular voices into singing, the gardener interrupts by running a leaf blower and then a jack hammer. After seeing Ginger shout to the gardener to stop making noise, the two invent a megaphone called the Assertive App which commands whoever listens to it to do what the person says. However, Ginger gets ahold of the invention and orders Tom, Ben, and Hank to give him candy. Angela, who was not happy that the guys did not show up at the announcement, seems to be immune to the Assertive App effects.|
|5||5||"Magnetic Ben"||Greg Manwaring||Hugh Webber||18 June 2015|||
|Tom and Ben plan to face Ginger and the gardener in a game of horseshoes event called the Kentossy Derby. But Ben receives an invitation from a university, and decides to attend that instead of the finals. There, he discovers he isn't going to be a colleague but a test subject to the effects of high doses of EMF. When he returns, he discovers he has become a magnet.|
|6||6||"Angela's Scarf"||Udo Beissel, Stefan Fjeldmark||Jim Martin||2 July 2015|||
|Angela invites Tom to the Scarf Spectacular Runway Neck-tacular event where she is to be honoured as the Newcomer of the Year and showcase her scarves. She tells Tom not to embarrass her, however, when Tom engages in small talk and starts promoting the idea of a scarf with unlimited design possibilities, he attracts the attention of the scarf company executive Autumn Summers who revokes Angela's award. Tom apologises to Angela and tries to include her design into the presentation of the app. But when Autumn states that scarves are not for everyone, Angela is offended and withdraws the idea. Tom and his friends make a website and video promotion for Angela and her scarves that garners a lot of orders, except they forget to put a price on the scarves.|
|7||7||"Ben's High Score"||Udo Beissel||Karen Anderson||16 July 2015|||
|Ben records a how-to video for a Flappy Bird-style video game called Flappy Talking Tom, where he plans to give Hank tips while the latter plays it. However, Hank turns out to be quite capable at the game, even beating Ben's high score. Hank challenges Ben to a match called the "Barrage in the Garage". Ben becomes very stressed over trying to beat Hank, who is very relaxed and eats a sandwich. Ben eventually collapses but wins the challenge, after which, Ginger comes and beats his score.|
|8||8||"Strategic Hot Mess"||Greg Manwaring||Kevin Pedersen||30 July 2015|||
|Angela has a concert at the park, but the guests do not care for her singing, and even tell her to sing quietly. But when Ginger takes posts photos of her getting upset and flipping a table, she starts becoming popular on the ClickFeed Hot New Celebrity List. Angela hires Ginger as her new image consultant. Ginger then sets up a fake date between Tom and Angela to film them breaking up. When that video tops the list, Angela has second thoughts about her celebrity image being more important than her singing career.|
|9||9||"Man on the Moon"||Greg Manwaring||Kevin Pedersen||13 August 2015|||
|It's the annual best friends camping trip for the gang, but this year is a little different. Ben is not happy that Tom invited Angela to come, and that Hank invited Ginger. At the camp, where no one seems to care about traditions, they see an Ultramoon. Ben heads off on his own but discovers he is able to chat on the Internet with the moon, and becomes friends with it. Much to Angela and Tom's dismay, Ben becomes more enamored of his new friend, and after a hike, decides that he is going to go to the moon.|
|10||10||"Man on the Moon 2"||Greg Manwaring, Udo Beissel||Jim Martin, Hugh Webber||8 October 2015|||
|Ben leaves the gang and heads off to the Moon. He has a good time there. Meanwhile, Tom talks with the others about how Ben would always say no to his ideas, but the others recall situations where Ben's saying no was actually helpful. Tom decides to develop Talking Tom-Tom, an app that converts speech to drum beats, but can't work the computer. When Tom comes across a desktop video where Ben had been working on the app, he breaks down and cries, as he misses his friend and business partner. Ben is about to propose to the Moon but when another lover arrives, Ben breaks it off and returns to Earth.|
|11||11||"Hank the Millionaire"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Kevin Pedersen||15 October 2015|||
|Hank needs money to buy a hamburger, so Tom suggests that he uses a crowdfunding website CashKicker. Hank raises a million dollars but spends it all on the burgers. However, he runs into trouble when he has to make good on his promise of eating a burger with every person who had contributed to his campaign.|
|12||12||"App-y Halloween"||Phillip Berg||James Woodham||22 October 2015|||
|Tom and the gang have a Scare-a-thon TV Marathon, but Ginger gets mad at the gang when they refuse to go trick-or-treating with him. During the event, Ben uses his Total TV Immersion App to make it seem like they are in the show. But when Ginger arrives and starts capturing the gang by zapping them into his phone app, Tom and the rest have to do what Ginger says.|
|13||13||"Big Ben"||Greg Manwaring||Allen Glazier||29 October 2015|||
|With his comedian act growing stale, Ben uses his invention to make himself morbidly obese. His new act is a big hit, but Tom and the gang are concerned the audience is just laughing at him for his size instead of with him. Things get worse when Ginger does the same and takes away the laughs.|
|14||14||"Think Hank"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Allen Glazier||5 November 2015|||
|Ginger gets mad at Hank when he won't allow him to watch Pajama Pals. Ginger tricks Hank into thinking the latter is an imaginary friend, Hank believes it when the rest of the gang ignore Hank. However, the prank later backfires on Ginger when he slips and is about to fall off the roof, and Hank does not save him because he still thinks he is imaginary.|
|15||15||"The Germinator"||Greg Manwaring||Marty Abbe-Schneider||12 November 2015|||
|Ben tries to keep his work area clean, quarantining Hank to the bathroom because of a cold, and using his Germ Positioning System to find any germs that he has not gotten rid of. When he misses one, he decides to enlarge it, but the gang finds the germ who calls himself Jeremy cute. Ben learns that Jeremy plans to make everyone sick, but is unable to stop him from being friends with the others.|
|16||16||"Hank the Director"||Greg Manwaring||James Woodham||19 November 2015|||
|Every year for his birthday, Hank asks the gang to help him make a fan fiction episode of Bongo and McGillicuddy, and this year they finally agree. Hank makes Tom and Ginger compete in auditioning for the lead role. He selects Tom, and makes Ginger his assistant, ordering Ginger to get him coffee. During filming, Hank becomes more irritated and controlling in directing the work. He eventually realises how mean he has become and apologises.|
|17||17||"Glove Phone"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Kevin Pedersen||26 November 2015|||
|The gang waits for two days and three nights in line just to get a Glove Phone, only for them to sell out at the last minute. After they learn that Ginger has one and won't share it, Tom tries to sneak into Ginger's house to take it.|
|18||18||"Ping Pong Wizard"||Greg Manwaring||John N. Huss||3 December 2015|||
|Tom, Ben, Hank and Angela remember the time when they got a ping pong table, and Ben was so obsessed with ping pong that he would not get back to work until someone could defeat him in a match. Tom and friends solicit the help of the landlord, who happens to be a former ping pong champion.|
|19||19||"Doc Hank"||Greg Manwaring||Allen Glazier||10 December 2015|||
|While trying to watch his sitcoms on a tablet computer, Hank inadvertently clicks on a pop-up ad for Doctor Internet Doctor's Online Medical School, and ends up enrolling. He diagnoses Tom and the gang, but when Ben starts getting a series of symptoms, Hank thinks it's a serious condition. Ben convinces himself of the same and is prepared to undergo an operation by the amateur doctor.|
|20||20||"Angela's Heckler"||Stefan Fjeldmark||John N. Huss||17 December 2015|||
|When Angela is heckled during a Christmas performance, Tom and Hank take on the role of British detectives to clear their own name, and to look for clues as to who might be the heckler.|
|21||21||"Blanket Fort"||Lee Stringer||Marty Abbe-Schneider||24 December 2015|||
|Ginger and Hank are having fun role-playing as kings of a fort made out of cardboard boxes, while the others observe. But when they stop Ben from returning to his desk to work, Tom, Angela, and Ben end up role-playing the enemies who attack the fort.|
|22||22||"CEO in Trouble"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Jim Martin||30 December 2015|||
|Tom and friends get a visit from a CEO whose helicopter had crash-landed nearby. At first Tom tells his friends not to brown-nose the executive or to pitch their ideas, but when the CEO's company's hold music motivates Tom to give in to the temptation.|
|23||23||"The Perfect Roommate"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Kevin Pedersen||10 March 2016|||
|The landlord tells Tom and friends that they have to evacuate the garage for a week as there is a volcano underneath that is erupting, Angela offers to house the guys, but Tom gets especially nervous about impressing Angela and tries to be a perfect roommate.|
|24||24||"The Contest"||Greg Manwaring||James Woodham||17 March 2016|||
|While checking the mail box for the first time in a while, Tom finds a letter containing a ticket to the Floppy Disk Island resort. However, there is only one ticket, Tom and friends hold a competition to see who can last the longest without using any electronic devices. Hank is eliminated first as he wants to watch a TV show, but soon others are eliminated, and it comes to a showdown between Tom and Ben.|
|25||25||"Angela's Critic"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Erika Martin||24 March 2016|||
|When Angela shows off her new song, Tom pretends to have liked it so much that he keeps it as a ringtone for his phone. Angela accepts a visit from music critic Victoria Payne who is known to be harsh and cruel. The critic seems to be nice and surprised at Angela's kindness, but later publicises a scathing review and gives it a thumbs down. Angela is heartbroken and depressed, and ponders giving up her music career, but Tom and friends persuade her to write a song about it, which becomes a viral hit in itself.|
|26||26||"The Perfect Day"||Stefan Fjeldmark||James Woodham, Allen Glazier||31 March 2016|||
|Ben has invented a VR headgear device that allows the wearer to imagine a perfect day. Tom tries out Ben's invention and soon finds himself as a successful inventor of a hat locating app. He attracts the attention of the CEO and then some aliens, but when he refuses to sell his app to either one, Tom soon finds himself defending against the invading aliens who are invisible.|
|27||27||"Tom's Love Song"||Greg Manwaring||Kevin Pedersen||7 April 2016|||
|Tom and friends are writing song lyrics. Tom writes up some special lyrics about Angela, but is too shy to share it with her. When Ginger arrives and amazes Tom with a magic trick, Tom finds that his lyrics were swapped with a magic store receipt. Tom tries to get the lyrics back from Ginger, but Ginger refuses. Tom discovers Hank knows magic tricks, and learns from him so he can face Ginger.|
|28||28||"Ghost Pirate Hunting"||Lee Stringer||Jim Martin||14 April 2016|||
|Ben downloads a sea captain simulator program, but Ginger and Hank keep messing with the computer that it has to restart downloading and it takes eight hours. In order for Tom to go out with Angela to the movies, and for Ben to go to his event, Tom tells Ginger and Hank about an angry ghost pirate in the garage that would awaken if they touch the computer. Ginger and Hank decide to be ghost hunters, and things start getting out of control from there.|
|29||29||"Tennis Kid"||Greg Manwaring||John N. Huss||21 April 2016|||
|When Hank takes a long time on his turn in his home improvement board game, Tom decides to help Ginger prepare for an eight-and-under tennis tournament. Angela thinks Tom isn't taking the practice seriously, and then Ginger's opponent, the snotty Darren, comes and taunts him. Angela wants to coach Ginger to win while Tom coaches Ginger to have fun and enjoy himself.|
|30||30||"Every Girl's Dream"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Erika Martin||28 April 2016|||
|Angela is infatuated with celebrity hunk and movie star Tanner Von Quads. Tom orders a perfect guy starter kit from a website, but when Angela gets excited over Tanner's appearance at the film premiere, Tom steps up his game.|
|31||31||"Lost Friend Will Zee"||Stefan Fjeldmark||John N. Huss||5 May 2016|||
|Willie, Tom's nerdy childhood friend, visits Tom, but Willie is now a cool extreme sports skateboarder going by the name of Will Zee. Tom's friends take a liking to Will, that Tom doesn't garner any attention any more to show off his catapult invention.|
|32||32||"Angela's Secret"||Greg Manwaring||James Woodham||12 May 2016|||
|Hank tries adding narration to the episode as he, Tom, Ben, and Ginger wait for a sitcom-like crisis to happen. Angela requests the guys to housesit at her apartment as she awaits a new package, but to not touch anything. However, the guys are watching TV when they learn about "The Banana Berry Bandit", who has been stealing fruit at the local stores, and then find fruit all over Angela's apartment that they think that Angela is the criminal.|
|33||33||"Jetpack Ninja"||Lee Stringer||John N. Huss||19 May 2016|||
|Ginger keeps bothering Tom and Ben on their jetpack invention, while Angela works on a jetpack-related song. After watching a Kid Ninja episode, and learning that Hank has trained as one, Ginger works with Hank on training to be a ninja. But when Tom and Ben pick Angela to test the jetpack, Ginger throws his self-control away and wants the pack, and it is up to Hank to stop him.|
|34||34||"Online Romance"||Greg Manwaring||Erika Martin||26 May 2016|||
|It's Free Milkshake Day, and Tom and friends are excited. However, when the landlord shows Tom a social media app where he gets hundreds of thousands of fans, Tom becomes hooked on it, and misses the event. Angela must rescue Tom as the app will trap the user when they reach a million fans.|
|35||35||"Friends Forever"||Lee Stringer||Marty Abbe-Schneider||2 June 2016|||
|Angela gives Tom a friendship bracelet and warns him not to break it. However, in a game of hide-and-seek, Tom gets his hand with the bracelet stuck in the couch and must ask his friends for help, but Hank and Ben are soon stuck in their own situations, and Ginger stays quiet as he wants to win the game.|
|36||36||"Daddy Ben"||Greg Manwaring||Kevin Pedersen||9 June 2016|||
|Ben restores an old handheld computer, and it comes alive and calls him Daddy. Ben is torn between going out to the songs-and-lasers roller-skating night with Tom or staying home with the computer named Boomerang. They invite Angela to babysit, but Boomerang soon "upgrades" into a angsty teenager and pushes past its hardware limitations.|
|37||37||"The Famous Monster"||Phillip Berg||Kevin Pedersen||16 June 2016|||
|Tom tries to support Angela for a commercial audition, but when Tom starts acting enthusiastically, he ends up getting the part. However, when he later practices acting and gets a bunch of requests to do impressions from his friends, his face freezes up awkwardly and he is unable to undo it.|
|38||38||"Heatwave"||Phillip Berg||Jim Martin||23 June 2016|||
|During a heat wave, the landlord won't let Tom and Friends adjust the thermostat, stating that he had it password protected by the cloud. With Angela planning to go home (and Hank talking to a watermelon), Tom rallies his friends to come up with something, and Ben uses a VR google contraption to enter the cloud to find reprogram it to be cool. But then the place gets too cold, and Ben's stubbornness to not do anything about it results in his friends getting frozen.|
|39||39||"Germinator 2: Zombies"||Phillip Berg||Marty Abbe-Schneider||22 September 2016|||
|Tom and the gang prepare to celebrate the anniversary of Tom & Ben Enterprises, but Jeremy the Germ returns and gets Ben sick. Ben starts acting weird and turns into a zombie. The whole town is infected, and it is up to Tom, Angela, Hank, and Ginger, who were immune this time because they were previously infected, to save them.|
|40||40||"Angela the Cheerleader"||Phillip Berg||Julia Cilli||29 September 2016|||
|Tom and friends support a basketball team called the Barracudas, but Angela wears a t-shirt for their rival team the Piranhas. Music critic Victoria Payne notices Angela's T-shirt and, being a big Piranhas fan, brings her to a fan party, and then gets her a gig to sing at the halftime show for the rivalry game. Angela must choose between her friends and her career advancement.|
|41||41||"Hank's New Job"||Lee Stringer||John N. Huss, Kevin Pedersen||6 October 2016|||
|Ginger wanted Hank to help him build a model rocket for a contest. During a break at the diner, Hank tries out a dessert challenge where if he finishes it, then it's free, but if he doesn't, he has to pay $500. But when he loses, he cannot afford to pay, so he ends up being the diner's dishwasher. He soon has no time to help Ginger with the rocket, and becomes more tired and irritable about everything. Tom and the gang try to help Hank get back to what's really important.|
|42||42||"Parallel Universe"||Phillip Berg||James Woodham||13 October 2016|||
|When Tom inadvertently touches Ben's equipment despite Ben's warnings, Tom gets sucked into a parallel universe where all his friends have opposite personalities, especially Ben who acts like Tom. Meanwhile the nerdy inventor Tom from the parallel universe is brought into Tom's regular universe and he clashes with Ben as they try to find a way to undo things.|
|43||43||"Love Formula"||Greg Manwaring||Matt Gossen, James Woodham||20 October 2016|||
|After Ginger inadvertently breaks Ben's phone during a Basements and Banshees trading card game, Ben visits the Grape store and falls in love with Grape Geek named Xenon. Tom and Angela give conflicting advice on how to ask her out but Ben bumbles asking her out. Ben attends a Basements and Banshees tournament where he sees Xenon again.|
|44||44||"Funny Robot Galileo"||Phillip Berg||John N. Huss||27 October 2016||;|
|Ben is invited to be a featured stand-up comedian at the CEO's birthday party. Concerned that this could ruin the company's reputation, Tom tells Ben to work on his comedic delivery. but Ben builds a robot named Galileo instead. When Galileo ingests some vinegar from a sandwich Hank made, he becomes funny. But when the gang feed Galileo a bunch of vinegar, Galileo becomes more insulting and crazy. Tom and friends have to chase down Galileo before he insults the CEO.|
|45||45||"The Voice Switch"||Phillip Berg||Matt Gossen||3 November 2016|||
|Ben's newest teleportation contraption accidentally makes Tom and Angela switch voices. Tom learns from Angela's mom about a guy named Lance, who turns out to be a promoter. Meanwhile, Ginger steals the device to get an adult voice to order a rocket bike.|
|46||46||"Poker Face"||Phillip Berg||James Woodham||10 November 2016|||
|Tom and friends play a poker-like game called noodlespoons, but the Landlord wants to evict them for being too loud. Tom teaches the Landlord the noodlespoons game, but when real bets are put on the line, Tom wagers his business and loses. The Landlord becomes their boss and turns them into a cleaning company. Ginger challenges the Landlord to noodlespoons.|
|47||47||"Museum Madness"||Greg Manwaring||Chris Karwowski||17 November 2016|||
|Tom makes Ben take a day off and they, Angela, and Hank go to the Fun Museum. But the museum turns out to be boring to everyone except Ben. Meanwhile, Ginger declines joining them so he can sneak into the garage and play around. He discovers Ben's new hover-board but when he goofs off he attracts the Landlord's attention.|
|48||48||"Embarrassing Memories"||Lee Stringer||Tom Martin||24 November 2016|||
|Ben shows off his Time Rewinder invention which allows Tom and friends to revisit their past, however, some of the Bens from the previous episodes arrive, causing chaos. Tom and Ben travel back to the episodes to try to find the event so that the Rewinder will not get invented.|
|49||49||"A Secret Worth Keeping (Part 1)"||Phillip Berg||Matt Gossen||1 December 2016|||
|Ben accidentally reveals that they are having a surprise birthday party for Angela. But Tom, Hank, and Ginger are lost in the desert after having wandered out there looking for a birthday cake. They start seeing mirages. Ben and Angela are left talking together at the diner when Angela reveals to Ben the secret that she kind of likes Tom. The others use a tourist trap gimmick wagon to ride their way back to town.|
|50||50||"A Secret Worth Keeping (Part 2)"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Tom Martin, Kevin Pedersen||15 December 2016|||
|Angela gets worried about Ben telling Tom about her secret that she likes Tom. Ben comes up with an invention to get rid of the secret. The CEO calls for a meeting with Tom and Ben Enterprises, and Tom has to go with Hank to present the ideas. Ginger is worried that Ben has invented a brain sucking device. The CEO really likes the original Talking Tom app and invites them to the Tech Stars conference.|
|51||51||"A Secret Worth Keeping (Part 3)"||Stefan Fjeldmark||Boris Dolenc, Tom Martin||22 December 2016|||
|Tom and Hank want to celebrate their recent collaboration with the CEO, but can't find Ben or Angela, and find Ginger instead who is paranoid about a device that sucks people's brains. Angela tries out Ben's device that wipes people's memories, and it is a success. Hank visits Angela's place but soon forgets why he was there and ends up watching TV with them, as he was affected by the Neuralyzer as well. Tom and Ginger head to Angela's but when Tom sees Ben and Angela apparently dancing and kissing, he gives up and goes to the Tech Stars conference where he trashes Ben and gives away all of his company's stock. Angela finally confesses to Tom that she likes him and vice versa and that Angela was cleaning Ben up from a snack spill. Angela uses the mind-erasing device to try to make the executives forget, and it is a success, until Hank then accidentally activates the mind-erasing device again.|
Season 2 (2017–18) 
|No. in season||Title||Directed by||Written by||Release date||Ref|
|52||1||"Forgotten Kiss"||Greg Manwaring||Jim Hope||15 June 2017|||
|After Hank used the mind-erasing device on Tom and Angela in the season 1 finale, Tom and the gang discover strange things have been happening, like finding that their celebration of Angela's birthday had already occurred, their stuff in the garage was thrown outside by the landlord, and that they had missed their meeting with the CEO. Ginger tries to convince the four their minds were erased, but is dismissed by Tom and Ben. They discover that the CEO has claimed possession of Ben's mind-erasing device and has been trying to build a large scale one to take over the world, wiping Tom and his friends' memories daily for the past three months, whenever they have caught onto his scheme. After reclaiming the mind eraser, the four retreat to the garage and destroy it, but the CEO vows vengeance against them after his pet goldfish is inadvertently mind-erased. They then understand Ginger was the only one who still had an intact memory of the events from the finale trilogy.|
|53||2||"Extreme First Date"||Fernando Pomares||Jim Martin||22 June 2017|||
|Tom and Angela have been acting uncomfortable around each other since they found out they kissed. Angela wants to talk about it, but Tom asks her to wait for him at the diner in an hour. Ben and Hank use ideas from the Extreme Romantic Ask Out video programs on Tom, while Angela starts getting worried about the situation as she confides with Rhonda.|
|54||3||"Just Friends"||Eric Cazes||Kevin Pedersen||29 June 2017|||
|With Ben staying home to web chat with Xenon, Tom and Angela bring the others to a carnival under the premise that it is just a friend event so the two won't get into any romantic situations. At first the event seems to work, until Hank enters a Bongo and McGillicuddy-themed mallet game competition, Ginger leaves the two on a Ferris wheel so he can ride the Barf-a-Coaster roller coaster, and the Ferris wheel gets stuck at the top.|
|55||4||"Couples Clash (Part 1)"||Lee Stringer and Philipp Seis||James Woodham||13 July 2017|||
|Tom and Angela are watching the Couple Clash television show in which contestants compete to be a perfect couple. Hank, who has been filiming the antics and posting them on the web, tells the two they are popular or "hot peppers" on a trending board, with loads of positive comments. But when Ben burns his hands from a burrito and can't use them for a week, he becomes the most popular, leaving Tom and Angela to be "dead fish". Tom and Angela escalate their couples interactions, while Ben resorts to using Ginger as his hands so he can interact with Xenon on the web for their pi dating anniversary. The host of Couple Clash arrives and invites the two couples to compete in the next show.|
|56||5||"Couples Clash (Part 2)"||Eric Cazes||Matt Gossen||20 July 2017|||
|While preparing for Couple Clash, Ben and Xenon are interrupted by Tom and Angela, who brag about how they will win because they interact in real life. Ben and Xenon get an idea on how to win. The day of the show, while Hank is devastated that the television has broken down, Ben and Xenon are able to answer all the show's questions. As a result, Tom and Angela get upset and break up on screen. Ben and Xenon feel guilty and arrange for the two to reunite at the diner, where they admit that Ben had hacked into the show's question database to memorise all the possible questions. Both the boys and girls can be in couples again regardless of the gameshow's purpose, much to the host's anger.|
|57||6||"The Backup Genius"||Lee Stringer||Jim Hope||27 July 2017|||
|Ben has been working on e-Levator levitating boots when he hits his head. He decides he needs an assistant to share his knowledge, and recruits Darren, Ginger's bratty and snotty rival from the tennis episode. Darren flatters Tom, Hank, and Angela, and later upstages Ginger in offering tickets to a local event. Frustrated, Ginger throws the boots and leaves. Darren offers to fix them while Tom, Angela, Ben, and Hank attend the event, but when they return, they find that Darren has stolen the boots and gave them to his uncle, who is the CEO. However, Ben is still able to control the boots, and teaches both the CEO and Darren a lesson. Ben promises to reconcile with Ginger, whom he had falsely accused of stealing the boots.|
|58||7||"The Cool and the Nerd!"||Eric Cazes||Jim Hope||3 August 2017|||
|Ben tries to apologise to Ginger for choosing Darren over him by designing a hoverboard and getting Tom's friend Will Zee to autograph it. As Will is too cool to a cell phone any more, Tom and the gang make an Internet video involving dolphins, a car, and a catchy tune. Zee arrives and signs Ginger's hoverboard and Ginger accepts the apology, however, the gang notice that Zee's speech is incomprehensible. Dr. Internet Doctor assesses that Zee is too cool and needs to make his inner nerd show. Looking to their most nerdiest friend Ben, they start acting nerdy so that Zee doesn't get sucked into a portal to the world of cool-ness and be lost forever. Tom eventually uses the Pajama Pals theme song the two had sung in camp, and Zee is returned to normal.|
|59||8||"The Sabotage"||Fernando Pomares||Kevin Pedersen||10 August 2017|||
|Tom sells Angela's song and it becomes a catchy hit, so they buy her a scooter. They soon discover that the song was sold to the CEO, who uses it as a campaign song as he runs for mayor. Unable to buy the song back, Ben devises a anti-song to cancel out Angela's, and they play it at the CEO's campaign rally. But the CEO does not care as he plans to replace Tom and Ben Enterprises with a toilet store, and that he is running unopposed, until Tom decides to declare his candidacy.|
|60||9||"Vote for Tom!"||Fernando Pomares||John N. Huss, Kevin Pedersen||17 August 2017|||
|Ben helps Tom run for mayor by presenting a four-point strategy. When Tom starts trying it out, it seems to work, until the CEO steals the strategy and wins on two of the points. Tom and CEO appear at the Mayor Factor challenge where they compete against each other in a series of contests to win over the audience votes. During the competition, Ginger helps Tom cheat until Angela catches Ginger and gets upset at Tom. Tom admits that he cheated, and that he would rather be honest and have his friends than run for mayor. His apology wins the crowd over for his integrity, and he is elected mayor. The CEO also admitted he cheated for what he did, as well as making up lies about Tom and paying for robots to vote for him, but is subsequently ridiculed for it.|
|61||10||"Happy Town"||Fernando Pomares||Kevin Pedersen||5 October 2017|||
|The newly elected mayor Tom tries to make everyone happy. He tries having a booth where he fields complaints, but that only serves to annoy the passers-by. He discovers that there are a lot of people who are happy when they are attending a party, so he arranges for a town party. But this leaves a huge mess so he tries to phrase it so the clean-up effort turns out to be fun. The CEO also complains he wanted to be mayor, much to his nephew Darren's dismay.|
|62||11||"The Nerd Club"||Lee Stringer, Philipp Seis||Jim Hope||12 October 2017|||
|While practicing a dance routine for the Mayor's float for the Founder's Day parade, Tom injures his knee. Ben, who has invented a Brainerator, a device that converts simple talk to intellectual talk, has had enough of the gang's silly antics, and, under the advice of Xenon, joins a secret intellectual society called Smarties, easily passing their initiation. But when he brings the Smarties to the garage, the Smarties make fun of Ben's friends at how stupid they are, which eventually upsets Ben, who then sabotages their No-Brainerator, which the Smarties made to make of his friends - Ben leaves them and then helps Tom at the Founder's Day Parade.|
|63||12||"Taco Spaghetti Burger"||Fernando Pomares||Matt Gossen||19 October 2017|||
|Ben wants Tom to make a promotional video for his Bathroom Buddy app, but Tom and the others become interested in Hank's new food item, the Taco Spaghetti Burger (T.S.B.). A customer finds it delicious, and soon the gang is using the garage as a restaurant. Ben gets upset and parts ways with Tom, recruiting Rhonda to promote the app. When the T.S.B. wanes in novelty, Tom and the gang start suggesting other ingredients for Hank to mix up, and they continue to have success until Ginger took literally what Tom said that people would even drink toilet water if they thought it was true. The patrons get sick and start vomiting all over the garage. Tom rushes to the diner to apologize to Ben. Afterwards, the patrons visit the diner to use the bathroom although many do not make it to the stalls, much to Rhonda's dismay.|
|64||13||"Double Date Disaster"||Fernando Pomares||Kevin Pedersen||26 October 2017|||
|Tom and Angela have a double date scavenger hunt adventure with Ben and Xenon (via tablet webcam) and make a stop at the diner. But a storm hits town and blows a tree in front of the door, keeping them inside. They try to keep themselves entertained, but Ginger warns them that a monsters are nearby. They try to contact Hank to bring a robot from the garage to cut down the tree. Hank has been making a bunch of popcorn for the double date's next challenge, but he freaks out and then they lose reception. When the diner's power cuts, Ben goes to the back room but finds a monster and freaks out.|
|65||14||"Email Fail"||Fernando Pomares||Kevin Pederson||2 November 2017|||
|Tom and Ben finish their recent business plan documents, but when Ginger and the gang talk about the CEO, Tom mistakenly sends the document to the CEO. Ben creates a device that teleports him and Tom into the Internet to chase down the running email, with Ginger outside to help them navigate. Meanwhile, Hank and Angela try to distract the CEO from opening his email.|
|66||15||"Babysitter Tom"||Eric Cazes||Jim Hope||9 November 2017|||
|The gang want to go to a demolition derby but can't because Ginger's babysitter has hidden the tickets. Tom offers to become the babysitter, but realizes Ginger's carefree activity puts him in a lot of danger, so he eventually places him a person-size hamster ball. The gang get upset that he is becoming overprotective, and have no choice but to trap Tom in the ball.|
|67||16||"Garage Feast Day"||Eric Cazes||Kevin Pedersen||16 November 2017|||
|The gang celebrate their annual garage feast day, which consists of gathering food which has gone past or is near the expiration date. Ben invites his computer son Boomerang, who brings his girlfriend, a dot matrix printer. Boomerang talks about how and he and Dot have developed artwork on display at a local museum, but Ben is concerned he is wasting his time.|
|68||17||"Back to School"||Fernando Pomares||Jayne Hamil||23 November 2017|||
|Ben is looking for his new invention, the Miracle Slurper, when Ginger informs them that the suction invention that Tom lent him has been confiscated by the teacher. Tom and Angela dress up as Ginger's parents, but at the school, Tom meets his former teacher, Ms. Vanthrax, the scariest person he ever met. Ms. Vanthrax sees through Tom's disguise and gives them all detention. Angela uses her one phone call to tell Ben to rescue them. Ben and Hank arrive but Ben falls into the classroom, but Ms. Vanthrax recognizes Ben as one of her favorite former students, and dismisses everyone except for Tom.|
|69||18||"The Love Ride"||Lee Stringer and Philipp Seis||Karen Anderson||30 November 2017|||
|Xenon tells Ben that she will be in town, but when Ben learns Xenon went on a drive with her coworker Albert, Ben insists on driving her around as well. After restoring an old taxicab on the premises, Ben reveals to Tom that he does not know how to drive, but realizes he can fashion a remote control for it. The driving date goes well until Hank unknowingly uses the remote to try to operate Ginger's RC car.|
|70||19||"Bye, Bye, Bongo!"||Lee Stringer and Philipp Seis||James Woodham||7 December 2017|||
|When Hank learns his favorite show, Bongo & McGillicuddy, is ending, he uses Ben's invention to enter the world to convince the two not to retire. While there, he learns that Bongo and McGillicuddy see the world Hank lives in as a television show as well. With Ben's invention broken and with items being pulled from the garage, Hank, Bongo and McGillicuddy must try to recover their version of the inter-dimensional transporter from Bongo and McGilicuddy's nemesis Dr. Technology, who has escaped from jail.|
|71||20||"Space Conflicts VIII"||Eric Cazes||Erika Martin||14 December 2017|||
|Tom and the gang are excited to see the eighth installment of the Space Conflicts film series, but they are shocked when Angela reveals she has never watched it. Tom lends her the videos, but she falls asleep trying to watch them. She learns from Xenon what are the key parts of the film franchise to order to pretend to be a fan at the premiere.|
|72||21||"Saving Santa"||Phillipp Seis||Jim Hope||21 December 2017|||
|Ben invents a Santa Claus tracker, but finds that Santa has disappeared at the CEO's building. Tom and the gang try to sneak Ginger into the CEO's office, but they are captured. The gang convince Darren to help them out, and they are able to track Santa to a room. However, Santa won't let himself be rescued until they can restore the CEO's Christmas spirit.|
|73||22||"Angie Fierce"||Eric Cazes||Erika Martin||28 December 2017|||
|Angela is afraid of attending the Talent Stars television audition because one of the judges is Ricky de Luna, the most amazing singer in the world; she completely freezes when she sees him. When Tom and the gang give her a wig, she becomes Angie Fierce, her more confident alter ego. After succeeding in the auditions, Angela continues to wear the wig but her new Angie personality drives away her friends. At the season premiere, Angela and Angie fight over who should sing in front of Ricky, while Tom and the others try to support her.|
|74||23||"Landlord in Love"||Lee Stringer and Philipp Seis||Jim Hope||15 February 2018|||
|The landlord wants to sell the garage so he can move to the islands and find the love of his life. Tom and the gang scramble to find a reason for him to stay, otherwise the CEO will have the opportunity to replace the studio. They succeed with Ginger’s teacher, Ms. Vanthrax until it things go wrong. Ginger, however, decides to prevent the Landlord from going to the islands with his teacher, even though he gets in trouble for it.|
|75||24||"Fishy Business"||Fernando Pomares||Kevin Pedersen||22 February 2018|||
|The CEO promotes Darren to intern, and tasks him to clean the goldfish bowl. Darren accidentally trips and the fish falls out a window, landing in Hank's slush drink. Hank takes care of the fish until Tom and the gang learn it is the CEO's fish and they convince Hank to return him. The CEO does not believe them until Darren slips again.|
|76||25||"Angela the Psychic"||Eric Cazes and Philipp Seis||Karen Anderson||1 March 2018|||
|In the midst of returning home after watching Morph Robots Five, the gang spot an arcade dance machine at a yard sale, but lack the funds to buy it. Ginger suddenly arrives with a bag full of coins, but the Landlord takes the money for rent, saying that his psychic quit and he needs one. Hank discovers that Ginger has been stealing the coins made from the town's wishing fountain, and warns about the bad luck that soon plagues Ginger. Meanwhile, Angela becomes the Landlord's psychic, but soon she tires of always being called up by him, so she tries to convince the Landlord he too has psychic powers.|
|77||26||"The Deep Secret"||Eric Cazes, Alejandro Lopez Granados||Matt Gossen||8 March 2018|||
|While the gang is playing a mystery detective role-playing game, Tom wonders if Angela is hiding a real secret when he finds her diary, reads her through her emails and phone. Angela then reveals she would be doing a music video with Ricky de Luna. Angela then gets upset when Tom tells her what he did.|
Season 3 (2018) 
|No. in season||Title||Directed by||Written by||Release date||Ref|
|78||1||"Pirates of Love"||Alejandro Lopez Granados||Jim Hope||10 May 2018|||
|After the events of the Season 2 finale, Angela is still angry at Tom. Although Ben has a Cupid invention that makes someone instantly attracted to another, Tom opts to apologize to Angela with a gift basket and a note. But when he sees her in a music video session with handsome celebrity Ricky de Luna, who reveals he wants Angela for himself, he crashes the filming and has a sword fight with Ricky. Angela tells Tom they should break up. Dejected, Tom uses Ben's invention on himself, but sets it in reverse so that he can forget his love, much to the horror of Ben, Hank and Ginger. However, when Angela learns of Ricky and Tom's true intentions, she has the gang try to show Tom her recently-made music video and succeeds at the last second.|
|79||2||"Superhero Picnic"||Fernando Pomares||Jim Hope||17 May 2018|||
|When Hank and Ginger dress up and play as superheroes Cyber Hank and Sticky Ginger, Ben gets annoyed as they are distracting him from working on his invention that slows time. He lets the two play with his box of failed inventions, and sends them off to bother Tom and Angela, who are out on a picnic date. Tom suggests that perhaps they should be looking for the supervillain, someone who is a mad scientist type who is inventing things. They go back to bother "Dr. Slowpoke", but Ben freezes them. Angela and Tom join as superheroes Dynamic Diva and Tom Guy. Ben is stopped, but then he lashes out at Hank and Ginger, saying Tom and Angela told them to bother him. Tom reveals they wanted Hank and Ginger to bother Ben so they could enjoy the date, much to the dismay of Hank and the anger of Ginger, who freezes Tom, Angela and Ben and then go off to fight crime.|
|80||3||"Mission: Delete"||Fernando Pomares||Matt Gossen||24 May 2018|||
|Tom and Angela find old embarrassing videos of themselves on the MyFace website, but when they attempt to delete them, they cannot remember their account passwords. They go to the MyFace headquarters, the CEO's tower, and come up with an epic heist plan to break into the server room. The CEO discovers them and kicks them out, except for Ginger, who hid in a food cart and who gets the gang in. But before they can delete their videos, Angela finds a video of her very first concert and decides to keep the page. Tom then wants to keep his, but after getting embarrassed once again, he deletes it anyway. Then Ben, Hank and Ginger find an embarrassing video of the CEO and sent it to him, much to his immense horror, who thought he had succeeded at first.|
|81||4||"A Garage Affair"||Eric Cazes and Alejandro Lopez Granados||Jim Hope||31 May 2018|||
|After returning from a demolition event, Tom, Ben and Ginger are surprised that the door to the garage was left wide open. Suspecting a burglar, they instead find Angela, who is upset that Tom had stood her up on a date. Ben invents an artificial intelligence security system called Security Alarm Room Assistant (SARA), but she falls in love with Tom, and then pretends to help Tom and Angela get back together by messing up their get-back-together date.|
|82||5||"Talent Show"||Fernando Pomares||Jim Hope||7 June 2018|||
|Ginger asks Angela to teach him how to sing in order to win his school's talent contest, but he gets frustrated that all she has him do is activities that aren't singing. Meanwhile, Ben works up comedic material to host the show, but Tom and Hank think it isn't funny enough, and give Ben a nickname to play with.|
|83||6||"The Queen of Drones"||Philipp Seis||Erika Martin||21 June 2018|||
|When Tom and Ben's new Ooze invention does not interest Rhonda, Angela gets an idea of using delivery drones to serve food to customers. Tom and Ben dismiss the idea as Angela isn't an inventor like them, so Angela teams up with Xenon to make the drone. The invention becomes a success, leading Tom and Ben to want to join in, but when Angela tries to make a better version on her own, she runs into trouble.|
|84||7||"Treasure Hunt"||Fernando Pomares||Kevin Pedersen||28 June 2018|||
|Tom and Ben plan to spend the whole day organizing their garage files, which upsets Ginger who was planning on having fun on the first day of summer. During the filing, Tom uncovers a treasure map, so the gang decide to look for the spot, only to find another map piece. Meanwhile, Darren has noticed their enthusiam, and gets CEO to help him snatch the treasure at the end of the hunt.|
|85||8||"The Galactic Friends"||Eric Cazes and Alejandro Lopez Granados||Kevin Pedersen||5 July 2018|||
|Ben gets into a slump with his inventions and threatens to quit, but then his Listen-o-Meter picks up a message from Allen the space alien. Ginger tells Tom and Angela that Allen might be a hostile alien planning to take over the Earth, especially when Ben is asked to fashion a large scale object.|
|86||9||"Troubled Couples"||Fernando Pomares||Kevin Pedersen||12 July 2018|||
|In order to get a trampoline for the garage, Tom and Angela persuade Landlord and Ms. Vanthrax to attend a couples retreat with them, but they discover it may be a scam after all when Dr. Internet Doctor runs tests on Tom and Angela to make them think their own relationship is in deep trouble. Meanwhile, Ben invents a spray that makes any surface bouncy, but Ginger applies it to the entire garage and he bounces out of control.|
|87||10||"The Lost Scouts"||Fernando Pomares||James Woodham||19 July 2018|||
|Ginger plans to earn the top scouting badge on their troop's wilderness survival trip, but he faces stiff competition from Darren. While arguing over who gets to use the map, the two get separated from the group and fall into a pit. Meanwhile Angela and Ben argue over whether natural instincts or technology would be better for surviving in the wilderness; they join Tom and the others in the search for Darren and Ginger.|
|88||11||"Hero Hank"||Alejandro Lopez Granados||James Woodham||26 July 2018|||
|Hoping to act like a hero, Hank gets a security job at a comic book store for their nerd game night, but it turns out to be more about cleaning. Tom and Angela become hooked on collecting rare Plikkymon cards, while Ben and Ginger get involved in a role-playing game. But when Hank pursues a suspicious attendant, he uncovers a larger conspiracy.|
|89||12||"Fancy Party"||Philipp Seis and Lee Stringer||Marty Abbe-Schneider||2 August 2018|||
|Tom, Angela and Ben attend a fancy party in order to network with some of the rich people to promote their garage business. Tom is uncomfortable with a rich guy named Rich Guy, who shreds money like it's nothing. Angela is mistaken for a food and drink server because of her dress. Ben tries to fit in and meets CEO who persuades him to lower his guard and put his invention in a trunk, only to claim it for himself later. Meanwhile, Ginger and Hank have their own fancy party.|
|90||13||"The Substitute Teacher"||Alejandro Lopez Granados||Matt Gossen||9 August 2018|||
|Ben takes over Ms. Vanthrax's class and hopes to inspire the kids to come up with a good science fair project (not volcanoes). Ginger and his classmates try to slack off, which angers Ben. Tom advises Ben to try to be the cool teacher, which works briefly but they are nowhere close to having any science project ideas. Meanwhile, Tom and Hank try to repair the refrigerator without Ben's help, while Angela suggests calling a handyman.|
|91||14||"Tom the Brave"||Philipp Seis||Jim Hope||20 September 2018|||
|After Tom is too scared to visit the dentist, Hank hypnotizes Tom in order to face his fear of going to the dentist. However Tom takes things to another level and starts doing dangerous stunts. After a serious injury, Tom wakes up to find his friends mourning his death at his hospital bed.|
|92||15||"The Sixth Friend"||Alejandro Lopez Granados||James Woodham||27 September 2018|||
|The gang learns that their town has been stripped of their title of Friendliest Town in the World. The Landlord sublets MC to live in the garage with Tom and the gang.|
|93||16||"Kids Again"||Philipp Seis||Matt Gossen||4 October 2018|||
|Upset that Tom and friends are too "mature" to play with him, Ginger makes a wish for them to be younger. When Hank inadvertently confuses their anti-aging cream invention for a bagel spread, the gang regress in size and age to pre-schoolers. At first, Ginger is excited to play with the gang, he soon finds it's tough to be the responsible one.|
|94||17||"The Other Tom"||Philipp Seis||James Woodham||11 October 2018|||
|It's supposed to be Tom's day off, but the gang ask him to do a bunch of errands. While outside, he meets a cat named Tim who looks just like him. They agree to switch places; Tom works at a carnival, while Tim does the errands. However, Tom later discovers that Tim is actually a robot built by the CEO, and that it was a plot to trash Tom's public image.|
|95||18||"The Big Nano Lie"||Alejandro Lopez Granados||Becky Feldman||18 October 2018|||
|While Tom, Hank, and Ben are at a carnival, Angela and Ginger play soccer in the garage until they accidentally break Ben's new nano-laser invention. Unable to fix it, Angela is about to confess to Ben that she broke it, but Ben becomes noticeably upset about it. Angela tells the others but learns that Tom and Hank have also broken the laser and tried to fix it from their own activities. They try to stop Ben from getting revenge on his science rivals Mel & Flo whom he thinks broke the laser.|
|96||19||"Corn Heads"||Fernando Pomares||Jim Hope||25 October 2018|||
|Hank runs out of popcorn for a movie night, so he decides to plant his own. However, he uses Ben's growth formula to speed up the process, despite Angela's protest to not mess with nature. Angela finds that the others have been brainwashed to be "of the corn".|
|97||20||"Hank vs. Vampires"||Alejandro Lopez Granados||Martin Horvat||1 November 2018|||
|A strange man gives Hank 500 TV channels. Among one of those channels is Vampire TV, or VTV for short. Hank decides to watch said channel to find out that there will be a marathon of a TV show involving the study of vampires. He then hallucinates and thinks that his friends are the vampires.|
|98||21||"The Dance Contest"||Alejandro Lopez Granados||Jim Hope||15 November 2018|||
|Tom and the gang want to participate in a dance contest, but with the Landlord on vacation, Ms. Vanthrax becomes their substitute landlord. She sets extremely strict rules on what they can do, especially no dancing, under penalty of detention chores. Ginger and the gang coax Ms. Vanthrax into taking a nap so they can sneak out, but she eventually catches them at the contest. But when Ginger does his special move, it is revealed why Ms. Vanthrax had disliked dancing.|
|99||22||"Unfriend ‘Em All!"||Philipp Seis||Matt Gossen||22 November 2018|||
|When Tom sees a guy he doesn't like at a party, Ben invents a device named "The Unfriender", which can block angry friends on social media, and turn them into smiley faces that babble nonsense. But the experiment turns into a disaster when his friends are blocked too.|
|100||23||"The Yes Girl"||Philipp Seis||Matt Gossen||29 November 2018|||
|Angela worries about her career, so Rhonda helps her by letting Angela borrow a book about positivity. In the book, it says by saying yes to everything you will be more happy. At first, everything seems to go right in her life with her new focus, but when she has to get an invention to Tom and Ben at the television studio, she causes trouble with the police in a big car chase.|
|101||24||"Cheat Code"||Fernando Pomares||James Woodham||13 December 2018|||
|Tom and Ben want to be good at a video game called Squarestack, because Ginger is a lot better at playing the game than they are. When they realize they will never catch up, they consult an expert at the game, which turns out to be Ginger's scout-mate Ronnie. Ronnie gives the two a cheat code for the game, but when Ben hacks the code to try to make it better, the game gets out of control with the Zappers in the game destroying everything. Meanwhile, Angela is trying to come up with a new song, and seeks Tom for help.|
|102||25||"Retro-Sonic Angela"||Philipp Seis||Kevin Pedersen||20 December 2018|||
|Following from the previous episode, Angela fails to get into the music festival with her "everything is good" song, so she changes the kind of music she makes. When Angela plays her music on Ben's laptop it glitches so he asks Xenon to help him fix it but he later realises it was the work of the Zappers.|
|103||26||"Glitch Apocalypse"||Fernando Pomares||Kevin Pedersen||27 December 2018|||
|Following from the previous episode, Tom and Ben attempt to stop the Zappers after they manage to open a passageway into the real world. Angela distracts the Zappers to allow Hank and Ginger to escape them. However, even their combined efforts prove futile in stopping the Zappers, forcing Tom and Ben to enlist the aid of an old enemy.|
Season 4 (2019)
|No. in season||Title||Directed by||Written by||Release date||Ref|
|104||1||"Finding Angela"||Greg Manwaring||TBA||28 March 2019||TBA|
|It all starts when Squarestack has been destroyed. When the game is destroyed, Tom goes to Angela's house but finds Angela missing. Now, Tom and his friends are trying to find Angela.|
|No. in season||Title||Directed by||Written by||Runtime||Release date||Ref|
|M1||M1||"Stop Copying Me"||Udo Beissel||Hugh Webber||2:33||5 February 2015|||
|Tom starts copying Hank's actions and words. Hank tries to copy Tom but it doesn't work. Finally, Hank does a really long crazy sequence of actions, but Tom replies that he missed it and wants him to do it again.|
|M2||M2||"Anti-social"||Greg Manwaring||James Woodham||1:19||19 February 2015|||
|Tom wants to go out on Saturday night, but the rest of the gang are stuck in their chairs staring at their devices. Tom realises his hypnotising app works, but then his friends wake out of it and tell him it's boring and lame.|
|M3||M3||"Ben the Comedian"||Udo Beissel||James Woodham||2:09||19 March 2015|||
|Ben does some stand-up comedy involving his science topics, but no one laughs. However, when he tries to explain his joke and starts tripping and knocking over things, the audience laughs.|
|M4||M4||"Super Vacuum"||Greg Manwaring||James Woodham||2:21||2 April 2015|||
|Hank makes Ginger vacuum the floor so he can eat Ginger's sandwich, but when the kitten realises what's going on, he vacuums the sandwich and Hank inside and then leaves, but not before putting the sandwich in the bin after being covered in grime from the vacuum, much to Hank's dismay.|
|M5||M5||"Good Morning Tom"||Udo Beissel||James Woodham, Boris Dolenc||2:05||16 April 2015|||
|Hank wakes Tom up from a dream, but Tom doesn't want to get to work. Ben uses his robot to drag Tom out of bed.|
|M6||M6||"There's an App for That"||Udo Beissel||Hugh Webber||1:50||3 September 2015|||
|Tom brings Ben a list of apps they could make, but Ben shows that all of them have already been created.|
|M7||M7||"Hank's Bike"||Udo Beissel||James Woodham||1:49||17 September 2015|||
|Tom raps like he's from the streets as he introduces Hank who talks about his custom bicycle. Tom then shows off a car tire.|
|M8||M8||"Angela's Surprise"||Greg Manwaring||Boris Dolenc, James Woodham||2:00||4 February 2016|||
|Angela is annoyed that the guys have forgotten her birthday and are making her do errands like taking home a box. She trips on a skateboard, but later crushes the box when Tom tells her to come inside, but when she does so, it turns out it was a surprise party and that the box contained her birthday cake.|
- "Boomerang UK And Cartoonito UK June 2016 Highlights". RegularCapital.com. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
- Talking Tom and Friends (19 January 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends – Meet the Cast". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (20 April 2017). "The Voices of Talking Tom and Friends – Behind the Scenes". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "Talking Angela Actress Lisa Schwartz Celebrates The Characters' Birthday". Yahoo!. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "Talking Tom and Friends". YouTube. Retrieved 15 February 2018.
- Talking Tom and Friends (23 December 2014). "Talking Tom and Friends – The audition (Episode 0)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (30 April 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Untalking Tom (Episode 1)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (4 June 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Friendly Customer Service (Episode 2)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (21 May 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Future Tron (Episode 3)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (7 May 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Assertive App (Episode 4)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (18 June 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Magnetic Ben (Episode 5)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (2 July 2015). "Angela's Scarf (Episode 6) – Talking Tom and Friends". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (16 July 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Ben's High Score (Episode 7)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (30 July 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Strategic Hot Mess (Episode 8)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (13 August 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Man on the Moon (Episode 9)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (8 October 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Man on the Moon 2 (Episode 10)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (15 October 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Hank the Millionaire (Episode 11)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (22 October 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – App-y Halloween! (Episode 12)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (29 October 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Big Ben (Episode 13)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (5 November 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Think Hank (Episode 14)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (12 November 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – The Germinator (Episode 15)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (19 November 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Hank the Director (Episode 16)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (26 November 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Glove Phone (Episode 17)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (3 December 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Ping Pong Wizard (Episode 18)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (10 December 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Doc Hank (Episode 19)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (17 December 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Angela's Heckler (Episode 20)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (24 December 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – Blanket Fort (Episode 21)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (30 December 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends – CEO in Trouble (Episode 22)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (10 March 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – The Perfect Roommate (Season 1 Episode 23)". YouTube. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (17 March 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – The Contest (Episode 24)". YouTube. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (24 March 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Angela's Critic (Season 1 Episode 25)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (31 March 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – The Perfect Day (Season 1 Episode 26)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (7 April 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Tom's Love Song (Season 1 Episode 27)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (14 April 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Ghost Pirate Hunting (Season 1 Episode 28)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (21 April 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Tennis Kid (Season 1 Episode 29)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (28 April 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Every Girl's Dream (Season1 Episode 30)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (5 May 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Lost Friend Will Zee (Season 1 Episode 31)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (12 May 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Angela's Secret ( Season 1 Episode 32)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (19 May 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Jetpack Ninja (Season 1 Episode 33)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (26 May 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Online Romance (Season 1 Episode 34)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (2 June 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Friends Forever (Season 1 Episode 35)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (9 June 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Daddy Ben (Season 1 Episode 36)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (16 June 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – The Famous Monster (Season 1 Episode 37)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (23 June 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Heatwave (Season 1 Episode 38)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (22 September 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Germinator 2: Zombies (Season 1 Episode 39)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (29 September 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Angela The Cheerleader (Season 1 Episode 40)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (6 October 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Hank's New Job (Season 1 Episode 41)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (13 October 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Parallel Universe (Season 1 Episode 42)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (20 October 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Love Formula (Season 1 Episode 43)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (27 October 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Funny Robot Galileo (Season 1 Episode 44)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (3 November 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – The Voice Switch (Season 1 Episode 45)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (10 November 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Poker Face (Season 1 Episode 46)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (17 November 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Museum Madness (Season 1 Episode 47)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (24 November 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – Embarrassing Memories (Season 1 Episode 48)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (1 December 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – A Secret Worth Keeping: Part One (Season 1 Episode 49)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (15 December 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends – A Secret Worth Keeping: Part Two (Season 1 Episode 50)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (22 December 2016). "SEASON FINALE! Talking Tom and Friends – A Secret Worth Keeping: Part Three (Season 1 Episode 51)". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (15 June 2017). "Forgotten Kiss – Talking Tom and Friends – Season 2 Episode 1". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (22 June 2017). "Extreme First Date – Talking Tom and Friends – Season 2 Episode 2". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (29 June 2017). "Just Friends – Talking Tom and Friends – Season 2 Episode 3". YouTube. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (13 July 2017). "Couples Clash (Part 1) – Talking Tom and Friends – Season 2 Episode 4". YouTube. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (20 July 2017). "Couples Clash (Part 2) – Talking Tom and Friends – Season 2 Episode 5". YouTube. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (27 July 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends – The Backup Genius – Season 2 Episode 6". YouTube. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (3 August 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Cool and the Nerd - Season 2 Episode 7". Retrieved 17 October 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (10 August 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Sabotage - Season 2 Episode 8". Retrieved 17 October 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (5 October 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Happy Town - Season 2 Episode 10". Retrieved 17 October 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (12 October 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Nerd Club - Season 2 Episode 11". Retrieved 17 October 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (19 October 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Taco Spaghetti Burger - Season 2 Episode 12". Retrieved 20 October 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (26 October 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Double Date Disaster - Season 2 Episode 13". Retrieved 24 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (2 November 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Email Fail - Season 2 Episode 14". Retrieved 24 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (9 November 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Babysitter Tom - Season 2 Episode 15". Retrieved 24 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (16 November 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Garage Feast Day - Season 2 Episode 16". Retrieved 24 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (23 November 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Back to School - Season 2 Episode 17". Retrieved 24 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (30 November 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Love Ride - Season 2 Episode 18". Retrieved 23 January 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (7 December 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Bye, Bye, Bongo! - Season 2 Episode 19". Retrieved 23 January 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (14 December 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Space Conflicts VIII - Season 2 Episode 20". Retrieved 23 January 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (21 December 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Saving Santa - Season 2 Episode 21". Retrieved 23 January 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (28 December 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends - Angie Fierce - Season 2 Episode 22". Retrieved 23 January 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (15 February 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Landlord in Love - Season 2 Episode 23". Retrieved 22 February 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (22 February 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Fishy Business - Season 2 Episode 24". Retrieved 14 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (1 March 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Angela the Psychic - Season 2 Episode 25". Retrieved 14 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (8 March 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Deep Secret - Season 2 Episode 26". Retrieved 14 March 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (10 May 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Pirates of Love (Season 3 Episode 1)". Retrieved 10 May 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (17 May 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Superhero Picnic (Season 3 Episode 2)". Retrieved 17 May 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (24 May 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Mission: Delete (Season 3 Episode 3)". Retrieved 24 May 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (31 May 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - A Garage Affair (Season 3 Episode 4)". Retrieved 31 May 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (7 June 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Talent Show (Season 3 Episode 5)". Retrieved 7 June 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (21 June 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Queen of Drones (Season 3 Episode 6)". Retrieved 21 June 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (28 June 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Treasure Hunt (Season 3 Episode 7)". Retrieved 28 June 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (5 July 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Galactic Friends (Season 3 Episode 8)". Retrieved 5 July 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (12 July 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Troubled Couples (Season 3 Episode 9)". Retrieved 12 July 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (19 July 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Lost Scouts (Season 3 Episode 10)". Retrieved 19 July 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (26 July 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Hero Hank (Season 3 Episode 11)". Retrieved 26 July 2018 – via YouTube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (2 August 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Fancy Party (Season 3 Episode 12)". Retrieved 2 August 2018 – via YouTube.com.
- Talking Tom and Friends (9 August 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Substitute Teacher (Season 3 Episode 13)". Retrieved 9 August 2018 – via YouTube.com.
- Talking Tom and Friends (20 September 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Tom the Brave (Season 3 Episode 14)". Retrieved 20 September 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (27 September 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Sixth Friend (Season 3 Episode 15)". Retrieved 27 September 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (4 October 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Kids Again (Season 3 Episode 16)". Retrieved 4 October 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (11 October 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Other Tom (Season 3 Episode 17)". Retrieved 11 October 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (18 October 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Big Nano Lie (Season 3 Episode 18)". Retrieved 18 October 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (25 October 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Corn Heads (Season 3 Episode 19)". Retrieved 25 October 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (1 November 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Hank vs. Vampires (Season 3 Episode 20)". Retrieved 1 November 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (15 November 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Dance Contest (Season 3 Episode 21)". Retrieved 15 November 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (22 November 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Unfriend 'Em All! (Season 3 Episode 22)". Retrieved 22 November 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (29 November 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Yes Girl (Season 3 Episode 23)". Retrieved 29 November 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (13 December 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Cheat Code (Season 3 Episode 24)". Retrieved 13 December 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (20 December 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Retro-Sonic Angela (Season 3 Episode 25)". Retrieved 20 December 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (27 December 2018). "Talking Tom and Friends - Glitch Apocalypse (Season 3 Episode 26)". Retrieved 27 December 2018 – via Youtube.
- Talking Tom and Friends (5 February 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends, minisode 1 – Stop copying me". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (19 February 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends, minisode 2 – Anti-social". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (19 March 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends, minisode 3 – Ben the Comedian". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (2 April 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends, minisode 4 – Super Vacuum". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (16 April 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends, minisode 5 – Good Morning Tom". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (3 September 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends Minisode 6 – There's an App for That". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (17 September 2015). "Talking Tom and Friends Minisode 7 – Hank's Bike". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Talking Tom and Friends (4 February 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends Minisode 8 – Angela's Surprise". YouTube. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "'Counterfeit Cat,' 'Talking Tom' Win Cablefax Awards". animationmagazine.net. 8 August 2016. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "YouTube Smash Hit, Talking Tom and Friends Season 2 airs in 2017". Retrieved 30 September 2016.
- Talking Tom and Friends (27 April 2017). "Talking Tom and Friends – Season 2 Teaser Trailer (15 June 2017)". YouTube. Retrieved 14 June 2017.