Tallinna Linnatranspordi AS
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015)|
Tallinna Linnatranspordi AS (TLT) is a transportation company owned by the city of Tallinn, Estonia. TLT is a result of the merger of Tallinn Bus Company (Tallinna Autobussikoondis) and Tallinn Tram and Trolleybus Company (Tallinna Trammi- ja Trollibussikoondis) in July 2012. The company provides bus, trolleybus, and tram services in Tallinn.
Tallinn Bus Company
TAK was founded in 1945 as a state-owned company, under which status it operated until 1993, when it was reorganised as a public limited company owned by the City of Tallinn. Currently, the company is divided into seven operating divisions:
Tallinn Tram and Trolleybus Company
Tallinn Tram and Trolleybus Company was started in 1997.
Tallinn Tram and Trolleybus Company was merged with Tallinn Bus Company, and Tallinna Linnatranspordi AS officially started its operations under the new name on 18 July 2012.
|This section requires expansion. (July 2015)|
- 1 Mustamäe – Mustamäe (subdistrict) - Kaubamaja
- 3 Mustamäe – Kaubamaja
- 4 Keskuse - Balti jaam (Tallinn Railway Station)
- 5 Mustamäe - Balti jaam (Tallinn Railway Station)
- 6 Väike-Õismäe - Kaubamaja
- 7 Väike-Õismäe - Balti jaam (Tallinn Railway Station)
- 9 Keskuse – Kopli
- Filippov, Madis (19 July 2012). "Tallinna Autobussikoondis ja Trammi- ja Trollibussikoondis ühinesid". Tallinn City (in Estonian). Postimees. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Tram schedules "Tram schedules" Check
|url=scheme (help). Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- Trolleybus schedules "Trolleybus schedule" Check
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tallinna Autobussikoondis.|