From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tally may refer to:
- Harry Tally; (1866-1939), American singer
- Lura S. Tally; a retired legislator from North Carolina
- Robert Tally; an American literary critic
- Ted Tally; an American playwright and screenwriter
- Thomas Lincoln Tally; operated the Electric Theater in Los Angeles
- William Tally; an American engineer and former CTO of Saleen, Inc
- Tally Brown; a singer and actress
- Tally Hall (soccer); Talmon Henry "Tally" Hall, an American soccer player
- Tally Holmes; an African American tennis player in the 1910s and 1920s
- Tally Man; two fictional characters in the DC Universe
- Tally Stevens; Floyd C. "Tally" Stevens, the head coach for Brigham Young University Cougars football team from 1959-1960
- Tally Youngblood; a fictional character in the Uglies series, written by Scott Westerfeld
- Tallys; Tallys Machado de Oliveira, a Brazilian attacking midfielder
Companies and brands
- Tally (company); a defunct printer company
- Tally Solutions: an Indian multinational financial accounting software company.
- Tally Weijl; a chain clothing retailer in Europe
- Tally-Ho; an Australian brand of cigarette rolling paper
- TallyGenicom; a defunct printer company
- Tallahassee, Florida
- Tally-Ho Plantation House; a home in Louisiana
- Tally Ho, Victoria; a locality within the suburb of Burwood East, Victoria, Australia
- Tallygaroopna, Victoria; a town in the Goulburn Valley region of Victoria, Australia
- Tallygaroopna railway station, Victoria; a railway station in Victoria, Australia
- Tallysville, Virginia; an unincorporated community in New Kent County, Virginia, United States
- Day-O (The Banana Boat Song); a song featuring a lyrical reference to the "Tally Man"
- Tally counter; a mechanical device used to maintain a linear count.
- Tally (cap); a ribbon on a sailor's cap
- Tally (voting); an unofficial private observation of an election count carried out under Proportional Representation using the Single Transferable Vote
- Tally Hall (band); an American rock band formed in December 2002 based in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Tally Ho!; an album by Luke Vibert under the alias Wagon Christ
- Tally light; a small signal-lamp on a television camera or monitor
- Tally stick; an ancient memory aid device to record and document numbers, quantities, or even messages
- Tally's War; an incident in 1863 in Iowa, in which pro-war individuals opened fire on a peace demonstration
- Tally-ho; a phrase used in hunting
- Tallygaroopna Football Club; an Australian rules football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tally.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.