|District||Judea and Samaria Area|
Talmon (Hebrew: טַלְמוֹן), is an Israeli settlement in the West Bank. Located in the West Binyamin at an elevation of nearly 600 metres and 18 km east of Modiin, it is organised as a community settlement and falls under the jurisdiction of Mateh Binyamin Regional Council. In 2016 it had a population of 3,879.
The settlement of Neria was originally built on land designated for Talmon, but it is now independent.
- Gilad Sha'er, 16-year-old killed in the 2014 kidnapping and murder of Israeli teenagers
- "List of localities, in Alphabetical order" (PDF). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved September 26, 2017.
- "The Geneva Convention". BBC News. 10 December 2009. Retrieved 27 November 2010.
- Nehemiah 12 / Hebrew Bible in English Mechon-Mamre
- A walk in the hills, by Raja Shehadeh, December 1, 2008
- Separate and Unequal: Israel’s Discriminatory Treatment of Palestinians in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, HRW, 2010
- Seven days, five years: A week visiting my family in Israel, David Meir Grossman, July 28, 2014, Tablet
- Al-Itihad Town Profile (Beitillu, Jammala & Deir 'Ammar), ARIJ, pp. 16-17
|This geography of Israel article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|