Talusan, Zamboanga Sibugay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Talusan|
Map of Zamboanga Sibugay with Talusan highlighted
|Region||Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX)|
|Founded||November 11, 1977|
|Barangays||14 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Orlando Ramiso|
|• Vice Mayor||Edmundo Catingub|
|• Electorate||9,204 voters (2016)|
|• Total||58.16 km2 (22.46 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||520/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)62|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||67,011,762.59 (2016)|
It is the second least populous municipality in the province and the smallest in area.
The municipality is located in the central part of Olutanga Island.
Talusan is politically subdivided into 14 barangays.
- Poblacion (Talusan)
|Population census of Talusan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Zamboanga Sibugay". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Zamboanga Sibugay". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in Zamboanga Peninsula region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|