Talusan, Zamboanga Sibugay
Map of Zamboanga Sibugay with Talusan highlighted
|Region||Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX)|
|District||1st District of Zamboanga Sibugay|
|Founded||November 11, 1977|
|• Mayor||Orlando Ramiso (NP)|
|• Vice Mayor||Edmundo Catingub (NP)|
|• Total||58.16 km2 (22.46 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||520/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Dialing code||+63 (0)62|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Electorate||9,204 voters as of 2016|
Talusan is a fifth class municipality in the province of Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 29,969 people. It is the second least populous municipality in the province and the smallest in area.
The municipality is located in the central part of Olutanga Island.
- Poblacion (Talusan)
|Population census of Talusan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 12 May 2014. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "Province: ZAMBOANGA SIBUGAY". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007): Total Population by Province, City and Municipality (Report). NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
|This article about a location in Zamboanga Peninsula region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|