From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Talysh may refer to:
- Talysh people
- Talysh language
- Talysh Khanate, in existence from 1747 to 1826
- Talysh-Mughan Autonomous Republic, a self-declared autonomy, which existed briefly in the south of Azerbaijan in 1993
- Talish-i Gushtasbi, historical name of the northern Talysh area, presently a part of Azerbaijan
- Talysh Mountains
- Talış, Agsu, Azerbaijan
- Talış, Hajigabul, Azerbaijan
- Talış, Ismailli, Azerbaijan
- Talış, Quba, Azerbaijan
- Talış, Shamkir, Azerbaijan
- Talış, Tartar, Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Talysh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.