Tamás Kreiner entered the world of music when he established his company, Amnesty Design in 1991. He soon began work on several successful solo musical projects, including the soundtrack for the game Reunion, which was the basis of his reputation. After many years, Amnesty Design evolved to Digital Reality, where Kreiner has composed scores for Imperium Galactica and the great hit sequel, Imperium Galactica II: Alliances. During these years Kreiner pioneered the use of combining old and new musical technologies and expanded his experience in both composing and sound designing, which later has granted him great reputation in the industry. In 2000, he received the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Award (Best Original Game Music) for his work on Imperium Galactica II.
- "Interview with composer Tamás Kreiner and Ervin Nagy". GSoundtracks. Retrieved 2010-01-26.
- "BAFTA Award Winners - The 2000s". moviemusicuk.us. Retrieved 2010-01-26.
- Haegemonia Soundtrack Review on GSoundtracks.com
- Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps Review on GSoundtracks.com
- Nadirim - Behind the Scenes