(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Address in Japanese||東京都立川市幸町6-36-1|
Tokyo Tama Intercity Monorail
Tama Toshi Monorail Line
Tama Toshi Monorail: 9,443 passengers/day
|Small bus terminal at this station|
The station consists of two island platforms served by three tracks tracks. In between the two island platforms, there is a single track.
|1||■ Seibu Haijima Line||for Musashi-Sunagawa, Seibu-Tachikawa, and Haijima|
|2||■ Seibu Haijima Line||Disembarking only|
|3||■ Seibu Haijima Line||for Kodaira, Kami-Shakujii, and Seibu-Shinjuku|
|4||■ Seibu Haijima Line||for Kodaira, Kami-Shakujii, and Seibu-Shinjuku|
Tama Toshi Monorail
The elevated station consists of two side platforms served by two tracks.
|1||■ Tama Toshi Monorail Line||for Sakura-Kaidō and Kamikitadai|
|2||■ Tama Toshi Monorail Line||for Tachikawa-Kita, Takahatafudō, and Tama-Center|
|Seibu Haijima Line|
|Tama Toshi Monorail Line|
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (June 2013)|
The Seibu station opened on May 15, 1950. The Tama Toshi Monorail station opened on November 27, 1998.
An enclosed waiting room was built on the Haijima Line platform in November 2007.
In fiscal 2013, the Seibu station was the 23rd busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 40,393 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for the Seibu station for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
The station area is a mix of residential apartment blocks and commercial buildings. Tamagawa-Jōsui, the source waterway of the Tama River, flows to the south of the station. The Risshō Kōsei Kai Kōsei cemetery is a short walk northwest.
- 第23期（平成20年4月から平成21年3月）決算概況及び駅別乗車人員（一日平均） Tama Toshi Monorail Co., Ltd. financial results, FY2008.[dead link]
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2009（平成21）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2009)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tamagawa-Jōsui Station.|
- Tamagawa-Jōsui Station information (Seibu Railway) (Japanese)
- Tamagawa-Jōsui Station information (Tama Monorail) (Japanese)