From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tamaki may refer to:
- Tamaki, New Zealand, a suburb of Auckland to the west of the Tamaki River
- Tāmaki (New Zealand electorate), in Auckland
- East Tamaki, a suburb of Auckland to the east of the Tamaki River
- Tamaki River, in Auckland
- Tamaki Strait, between Waiheke Island and the North Island
- Tāmaki isthmus, the mainland part of the former Auckland City
- Auckland (Māori name)
- Tamaki (name), people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.