|Single by Amr Diab|
|from the album Tamally Maak|
|Genre||Arab pop, Latin pop, world|
|Writer(s)||Ahmed Ali Moussa (lyrics)
Sherif Tag (music)
"Tamally Maak", meaning "Always with you", is written by Ahmed Ali Moussa and the music for the song was composed by Sherif Tag. Original arrangement was by Tarek Madkour. The very popular video was filmed in Czech Republic and the instrumentation prominently included the classic guitar.
- The Hindi/Urdu version was used for the Soundtrack of the 2004 Hindi film Murder.
- The Tamil version was used for the soundtrack of the 2006 Tamil movie Dishyum.
- The Kannada version was used for the soundtrack of the 2006 Kannada movie Ganda Hendathi.
- The song was used in the French 2009 film Coco.
- The song was used in the Israeli TV series Fauda, sung by Tsahi Halevi.
In 2000, the song was covered in English by Armenian-Russian singer Avraam Russo. Despite being predominantly in English, Russo did retain the song's Arabic lyrics in a few verses. He also did a full Russian cover with different lyrics (Russian: Потерянный рай, The Lost Paradise).