|• Local Authority||Majlis Perbandaran Klang|
|• Yang Dipertua||Dato' Mohammad Bin Yacob|
|Time zone||MST (UTC+8)|
|Dialling code||+60 33|
|Police||Bandar Baru Klang|
Before it got its name of Berkeley Garden, it was used to be known as "Taman Bukit Raja" in the early-1970s to the 1980s before having a change in its name. Berkeley Garden's township location is just adjacent to another old township, Taman Eng Ann & the newer township, Bandar Baru Klang (BBK) where most of the business areas & retail outlets including the AEON Bukit Raja Shopping Centre (Bandar Baru Klang) are situated.
- "Fried porridge a hit in Berkeley". The Star (Malaysia).
- "Our five favourite claypot chicken rice places in KL, PJ & Klang". Malay Mail.
- "5 favourite mee hoon kueh stalls in Klang, Subang Jaya & KL". Malay Mail.
- "KY EATS – SAMY & AH HER BAK KUT TEH, TAMAN BERKELEY, KLANG". KY Speaks.
- "KY EATS – ENG CHUN BAK KUT TEH, TAMAN BERKELEY KLANG". KY Speaks.
- "Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)". Retrieved 20 September 2013.
- "KL-Klang BRT service to start in March". Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "Klang Valley folk now opting for public transportation to beat jams". Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "JKR - Perlaksanaan Projek dan Status Semasa BRT". Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "JKR - Status Semasa BRT". Retrieved 29 July 2013.
|This article about a location in the Sultanate of Selangor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|