Tamani Hotel Marina
|Tamani Hotel Marina|
|Type||Skyscraper - Hotel|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 25° 5′ 27.7″ N, 55° 8′ 56.77″ E|
|Roof||207 m (679 ft)|
The hotel is a family oriented hotel and is guests drawn from countries such as Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. The hotel has promoted itself as offering a "Shopping Experience". It increased its guest numbers by 5% between 2012 and 2013.
The hotel is situated directly opposite the Dubai Marina and Yacht Club. The 55-story tower, built in steel and glass, has 245 bedroom apartments. The property is decorated in a contemporary Arabic style. Facilities include outdoor and indoor pools, a gym, and a health club complete with a sauna, spa, and jacuzzi.
- The hotel won a 2013 World Luxury Hotel Award.
- The hotel was recognized at MENA Travel Awards 2013.
- GeoHack - Tamani Hotel Marina
- Tamani Hotel Marina, Dubai. Rates from AED750
- Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan; promising markets for Tamani Hotel - Marina
- Tamani Hotel Marina hosts Saudi press delegates for DSF, Gulf News, January 31, 2009.
- Tamani Hotel Marina on growth mode, Travel Daily ME, December 22, 2013.
- Tamani Hotel Marina, Dubai | Building 210877 | EMPORIS
- Tamani Hotel Marina near Jumeriah Beach
- Tamani Hotel Marina | World Luxury Hotel Award
- "Tamani Marina Hotel wins World Luxury Hotel Award", GulfNews.com, November 22, 2013.
- Tamani Hotel Marina recognized in MENA Travel Awards 2013|