From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tamara may refer to:
- Tamara (name), including a list of people with this name
- Tamara (Spanish singer) (born 1984)
- Tamara, stage name of Spanish singer Yurena (born 1969)
- Films and stage plays
- 326 Tamara, a main belt asteroid
- Tamara passive sensor, a Czech passive sensor system
- Tamara, an orchestral poem by Mily Balakirev
- Tamara (Hollyoaks), a fictional character in the British soap opera Hollyoaks
- Támara, Casanare, a municipality in the Colombian department of Casanare
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.