Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tamara may refer to:
- Tamara (name), including a list of people with this name
- Tamara (Spanish singer) (born 1984)
- Tamara, stage name of Spanish singer Yurena (born 1969)
Films and stage plays
- Tamara (2005 film), a Canadian-American horror film
- Tamara (2016 film), a French-Belgian comedy film
- Tamara (play), Canadian stage play
- 326 Tamara, a main belt asteroid
- Tamara passive sensor, a Czech passive sensor system
- Tamara, an orchestral poem by Mily Balakirev
- Tamara (Hollyoaks), a fictional character in the British soap opera Hollyoaks
- Támara, Casanare, a municipality in the Colombian department of Casanare
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.