|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
|Occupation||Director of Public Storage|
|Known for||11% stake in Public Storage|
|Relatives||B. Wayne Hughes Jr. (brother)|
Tamara Hughes Gustavson is an American billionaire.
Tamara Gustavson is the daughter of B. Wayne Hughes, the founder and chairman of Public Storage, a self-storage company. She is the largest shareholder with 11% of the company and, in 2016, with an estimated net worth of $4.9 billion, she established herself as the wealthiest person in the state of Kentucky. In 2020, she ranked 154 on the Forbes 400 with a net worth of $4.6 billion. In February 2022, Forbes estimated her net worth at $8.1 billion.
- "Tamara Gustavson". Forbes. Retrieved 21 February 2022.
- "Tamara Gustavson & family". Forbes. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "The Forbes 400 2020: The Richest People in America". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-09-09.
- "Tamara Gustavson: Self-Storage Heiress". Entrepreneurinformer. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Tamara Hughes Gustavson to Chair American Homes 4 Rent Board | San Fernando Valley Business Journal". www.sfvbj.com. Retrieved 2021-02-12.