|Born||6 June 1986|
Lunger was born in Bolzano, the daughter of the ski mountaineer Hansjörg Lunger. She started ski mountaineering in 2002 and competed first in a vertical race event in San Martino. On 23 May 2010, Lunger became the youngest female climber (aged 23 years, 11 months, and 17 days), to have reached the main summit of Lhotse. In February 2015 Tamara tried to climb Manaslu together with Simone Moro, but abandoned the climb due to heavy snow. During the 2015-2016 winter season, in her attempt with Simone Moro for the first winter ascent to the Nanga Parbat, she gave up just 70 meters below the top.
- 1st, Pierra Menta "espoirs" class race (together with Silvia Cuminetti)
- 5th, European Championship team race (together with Elisa Fleischmann)
- 2nd, Scialpinistica del Monte Canin (together with Stefania Zanon)
- 5th, European Cup
- 5th, Trofeo Mezzalama (together with Silvia Cuminetti and Fabienne Chanoine)
- Tamara Lunger - die jüngste Frau auf dem Lhotse, bergsteigenat, May 27th, 2010.
- Lunger and Moro: Goodbye Manaslu!, Raheel Adnan on Adventure Sports, 8 April 2015
- Ancora vittoria per Scanu alla Scialpinistica del Monte Canin (Italian), April 23, 2007.
- Goldenes Buch Sellaronda Skimarathon