|• Mayor||Don Iveson|
|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Moe Banga|
|• Total||2.6 km2 (1.0 sq mi)|
|Elevation||701 m (2,300 ft)|
|• Density||903.1/km2 (2,339/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||216%|
Tamarack is a residential neighbourhood in southeast Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was established in 2006 through the adoption of the Tamarack Neighbourhood Area Structure Plan (NASP). It is one of the neighbourhoods located within The Meadows area.
Tamarack is bound by Whitemud Drive to the north, 17 Street NW to the west, the future realignment of 23 Avenue NW to the south, and a Canadian National (CN) rail line to the east. The Fulton Marsh Natural Area Reserve is located to the northeast in Maple, across the CN line. RioCan Meadows, a shopping centre, is located to the northwest in Larkspur, across 17 Street NW.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Tamarack had a population of  a 216% change from its 2009 population of 743. With a land area of 2.6 km2 (1.0 sq mi), it had a population density of 903.1 people/km2 in 2012.2,348 living in 922 dwellings,
The Tamarack NASP calls for low density residential development (single detached and semi-detached housing), medium density residential development (townhouses, stacked townhouses, and low rise apartments), and mixed residential/commercial development (four to five-storey apartments with a potential commercial base). I
Schools and services
A. Blair McPherson School, operated by the Edmonton Public Schools, is located in Tamarack. The Meadows Transit Centre with a park and ride lot is located in the northern portion of the neighbourhood.
||Southeast Industrial||Southeast Industrial||Maple Ridge Industrial|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100" (PDF). City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Mayor and City Council". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 26, 2016.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Tamarack Neighbourhood Area Structure Plan (Office Consolidation)" (PDF). City of Edmonton. July 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-06.
- "Maple Neighbourhood Structure Plan (Office Consolidation)" (PDF). City of Edmonton. August 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-06.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "RioCan Meadows". RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust. Retrieved 2011-12-06.