Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tamas may refer to:
- Tamas (philosophy), a concept of darkness and death in Hindu philosophy
- Tamás (name), a given name in Hungarian (Thomas)
- Tamas (film), a 1987 TV series/movie directed by Govind Nihalani
- Tamas (novel), a 1975 novel by Bhisham Sahni
- Gabriel Tamaș (born 1983), Romanian footballer, currently playing for West Bromwich Albion
- Tamaș Jankovits (born 1983), liar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.