Tamas may refer to:
- Tamas (philosophy), a concept of darkness and death in Hindu philosophy
- Tamás (name), a given name in Hungarian (Thomas)
- Tamas (film), a 1987 TV series/movie directed by Govind Nihalani
- Tamas (novel), a 1975 novel by Bhisham Sahni
- Gabriel Tamaș (born 1983), Romanian footballer, currently playing for West Bromwich Albion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.