|King of Raiatea and Tahaa|
|King of Ra'iatea and Taha'a|
|Reign||25 January 1885 – 18 March 1888|
|Coronation||22 January 1885|
|Successor||Monarchy abolished in 1888 for French Third Republic|
|Died||September 15, 1905
|Spouse||The Hon. Chiefess Tétuanuimarama Tati|
|Issue||Hereditary Prince Tamatoa of Ra'iatea
Prince Opuhara Teururai
Princess Tévahiné Teururai
Prince Mahiné Teururai
Princess Téri'imanaiterai Teururai
|House||House of Teurura'i|
|Father||King Ariimate Teururai of Huahine|
|Mother||Queen Teha'apapa II of Huahine|
Prince Ari'imate Teururai later known as King Tamatoa VI (1853 – 15 September 1905), was a member of a Tahitian royal family, the House of Teururai which reigned on the Tahitian island of Huahiné and Maia'o during the 19th century.
Prince Ariimate Teururai was born at Huahine in 1853. He was the last King of Ra'iatea and Taha'a. He was the second son of King Ari'imate of Huahine. His mother, Princess Maerehia Tehaapapa of Raiatea, was the only living child of King Tamatoa IV of Ra'iatea. She became Queen regnant of Huahine under the regnal name of Tehaʻapapa II after her husband was deposed in 1868.
Heir to the Raiatea and Tahaa kingdom
He was installed as king of Ra'iatea and Taha'a in 1884. His coronation took place on January 22, 1885. He took the regnal name Tamatoa VI.
His reign ended when the French annexed the two islands of Ra'iatea and Taha'a on March 16, 1888.
Marriage and children
- Crown Prince Tamatoa of Raiatea and Taha'a.
- Prince Opuhara Pehupehu Teururai.
- Princess Tevahineha'amo'eatua Teururai.
- Princess Teri'imanaiterai Teururai.
- Prince Mahine Ta'aroari'i Teururai.
- Prince Tefauvero Teururai.
Their children remain the pretenders to the royal family of Raiatea and Taha'a since the end of the monarchy on this island.
He died at Huahine in 1905.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
- 1853 - 14 April 1874 His Highness Prince Ari'imate.
- 14 April 1874 - 1881 His Highness Prince Ari'imate, Minister of Huahine and Maia'o.
- 1881 - 22 January 1885 His Highness The Crown Prince of Raiatea and Taha'a.
- 22 January 1885 - 18 March 1888 His Majesty The King of Raiatea and Taha'a.
- 18 March 1888 - 15 September 1905 His Majesty King Ari'imate Tamatoa VI Teururai.
|Ancestors of Tamatoa VI|
- List of monarchs of Tahiti
- French Polynesia
- List of monarchs who lost their thrones in the 19th century (Rai'atea)
|King of Raiatea
French Third Republic