Tamatsukuri Station (玉造駅 Tamatsukuri-eki?) is a railway and subway station in Tennōji-ku, Osaka, Japan. It is on the Osaka Loop Line of West Japan Railway Company (JR West) and the Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line of Osaka Municipal Subway.
- West Japan Railway Company (JR West)
- Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line (Station Number: N19)
JR West Osaka Loop Line
There are two side platforms with two tracks elevated.
|1||■ Osaka Loop Line||inner track for Kyōbashi and Osaka|
|2||■ Osaka Loop Line||outer track for Tsuruhashi and Tennōji|
Osaka Municipal Subway Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line
There is an island platform fenced with platform gates between 2 tracks underground.
|1||■ Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line||for Kyōbashi and Kadomaminami|
|2||■ Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line||for Shinsaibashi and Taishō|
- Osaka Prefectural Shimizudani High School
- Josei Gakuen Junior and Senior High School
- Osaka Jogakuin Junior and Senior High School
- Meisei Junior and Senior High School
- Osaka Jogakuin College and Junior College
- Dondoro Taishi Zempuku-ji
- Tamatsukuri Inari Shrine
Stations next to Tamatsukuri
|West Japan Railway Company (JR West) Osaka Loop Line|
|Osaka Municipal Subway Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line (N19)|
|Tanimachi Rokuchome (N18)||-||Morinomiya (N20)|
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|