Tamayodo Station in November 2012
|Location||824-1 Yorii, Yorii-machi, Ōsato-gun, Saitama-ken 369-1203
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||74.4 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Opened||1 April 1934|
|Passengers (FY2014)||606 daily|
Tamayodo Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, and is located 74.4 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. During the daytime, the station is served by two "Local" (all-stations) trains per hour in each direction between Ogawamachi and Yorii. There are no direct trains to or from Ikebukuro.
|Tobu Tojo Line|
The station opened on 1 April 1934.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Tamayodo Station becoming "TJ-37".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 616 passengers daily.
- "Tamayodo Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tōbu Tōjō Line Timetable, published February 2011
- Kawashima, Ryozo (February 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１１巻 埼玉南部・東京多摩北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 11 Southern Saitama and Northern Tama Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 67. ISBN 978-4-06-270071-9.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tamayodo Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)