|Birth name||Rahem Brown|
|Also known as||Tamer Dizzle|
|Born||March 20, 1970|
|Origin||Newark, New Jersey|
|Years active||1983 - present|
|Labels||Atlantic Records (1992-1998), Eastern Conference Records (1999-2005), FloSpot Records (2005-2008), Amalgam Digital (2008-2009)|
|Associated acts||Artifacts, Leak Bros, The Weathermen, Slow Suicide Stimulus, Del The Funky Homosapien, Atomic Headz|
Rahem Brown (born March 20, 1970) better known by his stage name, Tame One, is an emcee from New Jersey part of Artifacts, a popular rap duo with El Da Sensei He is also known for his collaboration with Cage Kennylz called Leak Bros. He is also an original member of the hip-hop super-group Weathermen Tame One along with Jay Burnz Jay are Founder and Co — Founder of the super hip hop group called The Boom Skwad (Est. 1992) of which Tame One is President. He appointed Jay Burnz Jay as Vice President of The Boom Skwad.
He is Redman's first cousin.
Brown has released two albums with the Artifacts, six solo albums, three mixtapes, and two collaborations one with former labelmate Cage Kennylz as Leak Bros (Waterworld) and one with Del The Funky Homosapien (Parallel Uni-verses). He has worked with artists such as Aesop Rock, El-P, DJ Mr Len, Breeze Brewin, Travis McCoy, Dro Pesci, Vast Aire, Yak Ballz Hussein Fatal, Mos Def, and KRS-One.
In July 2009 Tame One released a music video for his single "Anxiety Attacks" the video was directed by Derek Pike. Credited for making HipHop's first song about "Molly" (MDMA, the active ingredient in Ecstasy). At this time Tame met Staten Island rapper Dro Pesci and producer Nick Jackelson together they recorded the yet to be released album "The Revolution".
He also has released a new EP for free download at slangcorp.com called "Hell or High Water", produced entirely by DJ Junkwaffel. Currently working on a reunion Artifacts album with El Da Sensei and DJKaos 1200 (2014) as well promoting a Boom Skwad Recordings solo mix cd entitled "Skwadzilla"
- When Rappers Attack (2003)
- O.G. Bobby Johnson (2004)
- Spazmatic (2006)
- The Grudge (2007)
- Da Ol Jersey Bastard (2008)
- Acid Tab Vocab (2009)
- Hell or High Water (EP) (2010)
- Skwadzilla (2014)
- The Conspiracy (2003)
- Waterworld (2004)
Slow Suicide Stimulus
- Slow Suicide Stimulus (2006)
with Del the Funky Homosapien
- Parallel Uni-Verses (2009)
with Dro Pesci and Nick Jackelson
- The Revolution (2014)
- Cyril Cordor. "Biography", allmusic, undated. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.
- Tom Dogget. "Tame One :: Spazmatic :: Blazin' Records", rapreviews, March 28, 2006. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.
- Vincent Thomas. "Spazmatic", allmusic, undated. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.
- Steve 'Flash' Juon. "Tame One :: When Rappers Attack :: Eastern Conference Records", rapreviews, March 4, 2003. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.
- Jason MacNeil. "When Rappers Attack", allmusic, undated. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.