Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|CEO: Nadeem Hussain|
Microfinance (MF) Loans, Secured, Unsecured and Group.MF Deposit and Savings, Micro Leasing, Micro Insurance, Micro Franchising
Telenor Microfinance Bank Limited (formerly Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited) is Pakistan's Largest and the first private commercial Microfinance bank licensed by the State Bank of Pakistan under the Microfinance Institutions Ordinance 2001 and has an entity rating of ‘A/A-1’ (Single A/A-One) with a ‘Stable’ Outlook by JCR-VIS. Telenor Microfinance Bank Limited (formerly Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited) is a majority owned subsidiary of Telenor Pakistan.
Some of the innovations enacted in the past eight years have been:
- 1st Bank offering 24 Hour, Full Branch Operations. March 2009 at Karachi Fisheries to accommodate the 24 Hrs. Fishing Trade
- 1st Bank to declare a journey towards Triple Bottom Line (3BL), Community Relationship System in Un-banked Markets in Pakistan.
- 1st Bank Upfront profit on Deposits. Since 2005
- 1st Private Bank to offer Loan against Emergency in 2 Hours
- Ist Bank in Pakistan to run banking and mobile banking applications in private virtual clouds created in the Bank's Primary and Secondary sites. Since 2008.
125 Branches, Financial Centers, Community Centers and Sales Centers operating nationwide, as well as 40000+ Mobile Banking Outlets with the brand name "easy paisa"