From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tamil or tamil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tamil may refer to:
- Tamil language, primarily spoken in South India, Sri Lanka and Southeast Asia (mainly Malaysia, Singapore) and many parts in the Western World.(Canada, Europe, Australia)
- Tamil script, primarily used to write the Tamil language
- Tamil (Unicode block), a block of Tamil characters in Unicode
- Tamils, an ethnic group native to Tamil Nadu, India and Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan Tamil people, those Tamil people native to Sri Lanka
- Tamil News, a daily Tamil language television news program in Malaysia
- Tamil calendar, a solar and sidereal calendar used in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Case (Denmark), a case in Denmark about family reunification of Tamil refugees
- Tamil cinema, the Indian film industry in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, which produces feature films in the Tamil language
- Tamil cuisine
- Tamil diaspora
- Tamil Eelam, the name given by Tamils in Sri Lanka and the Sri Lankan Tamil diaspora to the independent state which they aspire to create in the north and east of Sri Lanka
- Tamil literature, refers to the literature in the Tamil language
- Tamil Nadu, one of the 29 states of India
- Tamilakam, the Tamil cultural areas
- All pages beginning with "Tamil"
- All pages with titles containing Tamil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.