Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tamil or tamil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tamil may refer to:
- Tamils, an ethnic group native to India and some other parts of Asia
- Tamil language, a Dravidian language used natively in India and Sri Lanka.
- Tamil script, primarily used to write the Tamil language
- Tamil (Unicode block), a block of Tamil characters in Unicode
- Tamil dialects, referencing geographical variations in speech
- Kongu Tamil, spoken by Coimbatore Tamilians
- Tamil cinema, also known as Kollywood, the word being a portmanteau of Kodambakkam and Hollywood.
- Tamil cuisine
- Tamil culture
- Tamil diaspora
- Tamil Eelam, a proposed independent state in the north and east of Sri Lanka
- Tamil Nadu, one of the 29 states of India
- Tamil nationalism
- Tamil News, a daily Tamil-language television news program in Tamil Nadu
- Tamilakam, the geographical region inhabited by the ancient Tamil people, covered today's Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, Lakshadweep and southern parts of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
- All pages with titles beginning with Tamil
- All pages with titles containing Tamil