Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tamil or tamil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tamil may refer to:
- Tamils, an ethnic group native to India and Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan Tamils, Tamil people native to Sri Lanka
- Tamil language, primarily spoken in South India, Tamil Nadu, and Sri Lanka
- Tamil script, primarily used to write the Tamil language
- Tamil (Unicode block), a block of Tamil characters in Unicode
- Tamil cinema, also known as Kollywood
- Tamil cuisine
- Tamil culture
- Tamil diaspora
- Tamil Eelam, the name given by Tamils in Sri Lanka and the Sri Lankan Tamil diaspora to the independent state which they aspire to create in the north and east of Sri Lanka
- Tamil Nadu, one of the 29 states of India
- Tamil nationalism, ideology based on Tamil nation
- Tamil News, a daily Tamil language television news program in Tamil Nadu
- Tamilakam, the Tamil cultural areas
- All pages beginning with "Tamil"
- All pages with a title containing Tamil
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.