Tamil Guardian is an online, English language news site based in London. Published internationally for over 15 years, the media site was originally published as a print broadsheet newspaper in English from the UK and Canada. It has run op-eds from several political figures including from the Tamil National Alliance, the leader of the Labour Party Ed Miliband and the British Prime minister David Cameron.
- "Kerry McCarthy’s Tamil Guardian article on human rights in Sri Lanka". press.labour.org.uk. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Tamil Guardian website hacked". Tamilnet. 17 May 2001. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Tamil Guardian Interview with Mr. Anton Balasingham". www.sangam.org. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Sri Lanka revokes human rights experts' visas ahead of Commonwealth summit". The Telegraph. 8 November 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Why I am attending CHOGM – David Cameron". David Cameron. Tamil Guardian. 7 November 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
|This Sri Lanka-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|