|Produced by||M. Ramanathan|
|Written by||M. Rathnakumar (dialogues)|
|Story by||M. Rathnakumar|
|Edited by||K. Pazhanivel|
Raaj Films International
|Distributed by||Raaj Films International|
|2 August 1996|
Tamizh Selvan is a 1996 Indian Tamil-language political drama film directed by P. Bharathiraja. The films stars Vijayakanth and Roja in lead roles. The movie deals the struggles of a Govt. Officer. The film was critically acclaimed and became a flop at box-office. It was dubbed in Hindi as Abhimanyu IAS and in Telugu as Rama Rao IAS.
- Vijayakanth as Tamil Selvan IAS
- Roja as Fathima
- Manivannan as Vedimuthu
- Vadivelu as Manuneethi Sozhan
- Santhana Bharathi
- Malaysia Vasudevan
- Thalaivasal Vijay
- Mohan V. Ram
- Madhan Bob
- Aasa Kepakali - P. Unnikrishnan, K. S. Chithra
- Hawa Hawa - S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- Rajasthanu Pulli Manu - Mano, Swarnalatha
- Rendu Kannu - Krishnaraj, Gopal Sharma
- Unnal Mudiyum - S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- "Film List Of Director Barathiraja". Lakshman Shruthi. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Bharathiraja Profile". Jointscene. Archived from the original on 19 December 2011. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Tamizh Selvan Songs". centralmusiq. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- "Tamizh Selvan Songs". hungama. Archived from the original on 4 October 2013. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|