Tammareddy Krishna Murthy
|Tammareddy Krishna Murthy|
Chinapalaparru, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Died||16 September 2013|
He was born in Chinapalaparru village, Mudinepalli in Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh. He participated in Indian independence movement in his youth. He liked communist principles and actively participated in the works of Praja Natya Mandali. He initially worked as a tuition teacher for the children of cinema artists in Chennai. Then he entered into films as a production executive. Producer and director Tammareddy Bharadwaja, is his son.
Returning to Hyderabad, he worked for many memorable movies made in Saradhi studios. He started his own production house titled Ravindra Art Pictures and made 'Lakshadhikari' with N. T. Rama Rao in lead as the first production. It was an outstanding success. He made 'Jamindar' with ANR and many memorable movies like Bangaru Gajulu, ‘Dharma Daata’, ‘Dattaputhrudu’, ‘Sisindri Chitttibabu’, ‘Dr.Babu’, ‘Iddaru Kodukulu’, ‘Chinna Nati Kalalu’, ‘Amma Nanna’, and ‘Love Marriage’. 
- Palletooru (1950) (production executive)
- Rojulu Marayi (1955) (production executive)
- Lakshadhikari (1963)
- Zamindar (1966)
- Bangaru Gaajulu (1968)
- Dharma Daata (1970)
- Sisindri Chittibabu
- Doctor Babu
- Iddaru Kodukulu
- Chinnanati Kalalu
- Amma Nanna
- Love Marriage
- "Raghupathi Venkaiah award 2007 to Tammareddy Krishna Murthy".
- "Starry fare marks awards night in The Hindu". The Hindu.
- "Tammareddy Krishna Murthy passes away". Sakshi Post. 2013-09-16. Archived from the original on 2013-11-17. Retrieved 2013-10-19.
- "Interview with Tammareddy Bharadwaja by Jeevi".
- "CineGoer.com - Prabhu's Interviews - Interview With Tammareddy Krishna Murthy".
- M.Siva Prasad Reddy. "Tammareddy Krishna Murthy passes away". Archived from the original on 2013-11-17.