Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tampering may refer to:
- Tampering (crime), intentional modification of products in a way that would make them harmful to the consumer
- Tampering (quality control), changing an industrial process in an attempt to improve output but having the opposite effect
- Tampering (sport), the practice, often illegal, of professional sports teams negotiating with athletes of other teams
- Tampering, in computer security, refers to data alteration
- Tampering, or sabotage, is modifying a device to induce failure
- Tamper resistant making it difficult to tamper with an object or system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tampering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.