Tampines East MRT station
Platform level of Tampines East station
|Location||20 Tampines Avenue 7|
|Operated by||SBS Transit DTL|
|Opened||21 October 2017|
Tampines East MRT station (DT33) is an underground Mass Rapid Transit station on the Downtown Line in Tampines, Singapore, located along Tampines Avenue 7, near the junction with Tampines Avenue 2. This station, like most of the other Downtown Line stations, also serves as a Civil Defence Shelter.
Construction did not begin until late November 2011, where construction begun throughout the entire stretch of Tampines Avenue 7 from the junction of Tampines Street 42 to the junction of Tampines Avenue 7, 2 and 9. The road was realigned on 25 March 2012.
- A: Block 451, 452, 453 and Tampines North Park
- B: Block 227, 228, 229 and Tampines East CC
- C: Block 394, 395, 396 and Ngee Ann Secondary School
- D: Block 454, 458, 460 and Tampines Junior College
- "Factsheet: Downtown Line 3 to Open on 21 October 2017 | Press Room | Land Transport Authority". www.lta.gov.sg. Retrieved 2017-06-03.
|This Singapore MRT-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|