Greenway representing England in 2008
6 October 1982 |
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|University||University of Bath|
|Playing position(s): C,WA, GA|
|Last updated: 15 October 2010|
Tamsin Greenway (born 6 October 1982) is an English netball player and member of the England national netball team. She usually plays centre court positions. Greenway is currently Director of Netball for Wasps.
Greenway has been a member of the England national team since 2004/05, making her senior debut against South Africa. During her career she has competed at two Commonwealth Games (2006 and 2010) and one Netball World Championships (2007), collecting bronze medals at both Commonwealth Games. She also won silver at the 2010 World Netball Series in Liverpool.
Domestically, Greenway is now the Director of Netball for Wasps, previously playing in the Netball Superleague with the Surrey Storm. She previously played for the TeamBath teams that won back-to-back national elite Superleague titles in 2005/6 and 2006/7. Greenway signed also with the Queensland Firebirds to play in the Australasian ANZ Championship in 2008 and 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tamsin Greenway.|
- "2006 TeamBath profile: Tamsin Greenway". Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- "England win bronze in netball". BBC News. 14 October 2010. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- University of Surrey (21 October 2009). "Surrey Storm sign England duo Greenway and Dunn". Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- "Greenway back for Firebirds". The Daily Telegraph. 12 November 2008. Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- Digital Spy (22 May 2013). "Tim Lovejoy and girlfriend Tamsin Greenway have baby daughter". Retrieved 2 June 2013.
|This biographical article related to English netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|