From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tamu may refer to:
- Texas A&M University
- Tamu District, Myanmar
- Tamu Massif, an inactive underwater volcano in the Pacific
- Tampere United, Finnish football club
- Bwana Tamu (fl. 1713), Kenyan sultan
- Ta'mu, a type of dumpling made in Southeast Asia
- Tamu, a lioness in the 2006 series of Big Cat Diary
- Heliophorus tamu, a butterfly of family Lycaenidae
- Tamu (genus), a mollusk genus of the Mytilidae family
- Gurung people or Tamu, an ethnic group of Nepal
- Tamu Kyi, an alternative name for the Gurung language
- Tamus, a genus of flowering plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.