From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tana River may refer to:
- Tana River (Alaska), a river in Alaska, United States
- Tana River (Cuba), a river in southern Cuba
- Tana River (Kenya), the longest river in Kenya
- Tana River (Norway), a river on the border between Norway and Finland
- South of Tana River (1963), a Danish movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.