Tanah Merah (literally "Red Land" in Malay) may refer to a variety of places:
- Tanah Merah, Malaysia
- Tanah Merah, Singapore, a region located in eastern Singapore. It consists largely of private residential properties, country clubs, and some light industrial parks. In this region also lies a segment of the East Coast Park
- Tanah Merah, Queensland, Australia
- Tanahmerah, Papua, Indonesia
- Tanahmerah Bay, Papua, Indonesia
Tanah Merah may also designate two languages:
- Tanah Merah or Sumeri language (Trans–New Guinea phylum)
- Tanah Merah or Tabla language (Sentani group)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanah Merah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.