Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tanay may refer to:
- Tanay Chheda (born 1996), Indian actor
- Tanay Gajjar (born 1973), Indian sound-recording engineer
- Tanay Malhara, 2016 winner of Indian TV series Dance Plus
- https://www.facebook.com/tanay.asawale 8 year old cute boy
- , 8-year-old cute boy
- Emanuel Tanay (1928– 2014), American physician and Holocaust survivor
- Bella Tanay, star of the 1979 Hungarian film The Fortress
- László Tanay, Hungarian medalist in the 1954 World Student Games, an athletics competition
- Tanay, Côte-d'Or, a commune in Dijon, Côte-d'Or, France
- Tanay, Rizal, a municipality in the Philippines
- Lac de Tanay, a lake in Valais, Switzerland
- Tanay Nature Park, in Izmir, Turkey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.