From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tancred is a Germanic given name, once common in the Middle Ages.
Tancred may also refer to:
- Tancred (novel), a novel published in 1847 by Benjamin Disraeli, with a contemporary setting
- Tancred (play), a nineteenth-century play by John Augustus Stone, based on the crusader
- Lawson-Tancred Baronets, title held by ancient Yorkshire family since 1662
- Tancred, California, in Yolo County, USA
- Tancrède (disambiguation), the French form
- Tancredi (disambiguation), the Italian form
- Tancredo (disambiguation), the Spanish and Portuguese form
- All pages with titles containing Tancred
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tancred.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.