|Full name||Taneekarn Dangda|
|Date of birth||15 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Bangkok, Thailand|
|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13:40, 13 June 2019 (UTC)
Taneekarn was born in Bangkok but her parents are from Surin province of Northeastern Thailand. Her brother, Teerasil, is a member of the Thailand national football team and also plays as a striker; their father was also a footballer and played for Royal Thai Air Force FC.
- AFC Women's Championship Fifth Place: 2014
- AFF Women's Championship: 2011, 2015
- Southeast Asian Games Gold Medal: 2013
- "List of Players – 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Profile". FIFA.com. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "AFF Women's C'ship: Full point for Thailand; Myanmar makes semis". AseanFootball.org. ASEAN Football Federation. 19 October 2011. Retrieved 20 October 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taneekarn Dangda.|
- Taneekarn Dangda – FIFA competition record
- Taneekarn Dangda at Soccerway
- Profile (in Swedish) at Östersunds
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|