Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Source||Humanized (from mouse)|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||145.4 kg/mol|
|(what is this?)|
A Phase III trial published in 2013 found tanezumab was superior to placebo for painful hip osteoarthritis.
- N05, American Medical Association.
- "Tanezumab in Osteoarthritis of the Knee". 2009
- "Tanezumab in Osteoarthritis Of The Hip".
- "Phase II trials involving Tanezumab".
- "Tanezumab reduces osteoarthritic hip pain: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III trial". Arthritis Rheum. 65: 1795–803. Jul 2013. doi:10.1002/art.37950. PMID 23553790.
|This monoclonal antibody-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This analgesic-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|