Tangaroa is the Māori god of the sea.
Tangaroa may also refer to:
- Anatoma tangaroa, a sea snail of family Anatomidae
- Bathymodiolus tangaroa, a mussel of family Mytilidae
- Hirtomurex tangaroa, a sea snail of family Muricidae
- Modicus tangaroa, a clingfish of family Gobiesocidae
- Tangaroa (spider), a genus of uloborid spiders
- Zetela tangaroa, a sea snail of family Solariellidae
- Tanga Roa (born 1983), Tongan-American professional wrestler
- Tangaroa Tangaroa (1921–2009), Cook Islands politician
- RV Tangaroa, a research vessel belonging to the National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research
- Tangaroa College, Ōtara, Auckland, New Zealand
- Tangaroa Expedition, a 2006 raft journey from Peru to Polynesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tangaroa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.