Tanger Factory Outlet Centers
(Redirected from Tanger Outlets)Jump to navigation Jump to search
S&P 400 Index component
|Industry||Real estate investment trust|
|Headquarters||Greensboro, North Carolina|
Steven B. Tanger, (CEO)|
Thomas J. Reddin, Chairman
James F. Williams, CFO
|Revenue||$0.488 billion (2017)|
|$0.071 billion (2017)|
|Total assets||$2.540 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||$0.612 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
Footnotes / references|
As of December 31, 2017, the company owned 36 shopping centers comprising 12.9 million square feet and over 2,600 stores.
In October 2010, the founder died.
In October 2015, the company sold 5 shopping centers for $150.7 million.
- "Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. 2017 Form 10-K Annual Report". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "Photo Release -- Tanger Outlet Centers Mourns the Passing of Their Founder, Stanley K. Tanger" (Press release). Globe Newswire. October 24, 2010.
- "Tanger Outlets Commemorates the 20th Anniversary of Its Initial Public Offering" (Press release). PR Newswire. May 28, 2013.
- "Tanger acquires Dalton Factory Stores". American City Business Journals. April 2, 1998.
- "Tanger buys Detroit-area shopping center". American City Business Journals. September 11, 2002.
- "Tanger sells property for $3.4M". American City Business Journals. November 27, 2002.
- "Tanger sells properties in New Hampshire for $7M". American City Business Journals. June 8, 2004.
- "RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust and Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. Announce Joint Venture Agreement to Develop Outlet Mall Concepts in Canada" (Press release). Globe Newswire. January 24, 2011.
- "Tanger Outlet Centers and Simon Property Group Announce a Joint Venture to Develop a Tanger Outlet Center South of Houston, Texas" (Press release). PR Newswire. June 30, 2011.
- "Tanger Closes on the Sale of Five Non-Core Outlet Centers" (Press release). PR Newswire. October 5, 2015.