(Redirected from Tangerine (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tangerine or tangerine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tangerine is a group of orange-colored citrus fruit.
Tangerine may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Tangerine (Dexter Gordon album) (1972)
- Tangerine (Vixen album) (1998)
- Tangerine (David Mead album) (2006)
- "Tangerine" (1941 song), written by Johnny Mercer and Victor Schertzinger
- "Tangerine" (Led Zeppelin song) (1970)
- "Tangerine" (Feeder song) (1997)
- "Tangerine", a song by Life of Agony from the album Soul Searching Sun (1997)
- "Tangerine", a song by Prince from the album Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic (1999)
- "Tangerine", a song by Big Boi from the album Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty (2010)
- "Tangerine" a song by Miley Cyrus from the album Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz (2015)
Films and musicals
- Tangerines (film), Estonian-Georgian film (2013)
- Tangerine (film), American film (2015)
- Tangerine (musical), Broadway musical (1921)
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Tangerine Bank, Canadian bank, formerly known as ING Direct
- Tangerine Computer Systems, early computer manufacturer
- Tangerine Confectionery, British confectionery company
- Tangerine Records (1963), a record label owned by Ray Charles between 1962 and 1973
- Tangerine Records (1992), a UK-based independent record label founded in 1992 by Paul Bevoir, Chris Hunt and John Ashworth
- Tangerine, Florida, U.S.
- Tangerine (cable system), a submarine telecommunications cable system
- Tangerine (color), an orange-color hue used to give the impression of the tangerine fruit
- Tangerine (software), a cross-platform music server
- Tangerine Dream, German electronic-music group (1967–present)
- Tangier, a city in northwestern Morocco
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tangerine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.