Tangier is a city in Morocco.
Tangier may also refer to:
- Tangier (1946 film), a 1946 black-and-white Universal Pictures film
- Tangiers (1982 film), a 1982 American-Moroccan film
- Tangiers, a fictional casino from the film Casino
- Tangier (band), an American hard rock, glam metal and southern rock band
- Tangiers (band), an indie rock band
- Tangier, Nova Scotia, a rural town on the eastern shore of Nova Scotia, Canada
- Tangier, Virginia, a town on Tangier Island in the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia in the United States
- Tangier Sound, an inlet of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland in the United States
- Tangier, Indiana
- Tangier, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community
- Tangiers, a village in West wales
- USS Tangier, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Tangier disease, a rare inherited disorder
- Tangier International Zone, city-state under international administration between 1924–1956
- English Tangier, for the colony from 1661 to 1684.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, an outlet mall company in the United States
- Tanger (river), a small river in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tangier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.