|Industry||Video game industry|
|Founded||1 March 2010|
|Shinji Mikami (President and CEO)|
Number of employees
Tango Gameworks was formally opened on 1 March 2010, by Shinji Mikami, the creator of the Resident Evil series. At the time, the studio had only had 13 employees, but it was reported in 2012 that the studio had 65 employees. Mikami hopes to have around 100 designers in total.
|2014||The Evil Within||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One|
- "Shinji Mikami opening new Tokyo-based studio, Tango". engadget.com. Engadget. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Shinji Mikami Opens New Development Studio - Shinji Mikami - Giant Bomb". giantbomb.com. Giant Bomb. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Tango Gameworks, led by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, joins ZeniMax". bethblog.com. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Tango Gameworks announces survival-horror project, codenamed "Zwei"". bethblog.com. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Tango Gameworks (Company) - Giant Bomb". Giant Bomb. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Tango Gameworks a division of ZeniMax Asia K.K. - STAFF". tangogameworks.com. 30 October 2011. Retrieved 4 August 2016 – via web.archive.org.
|This Asian video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|