Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tanguy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanguy is the French spelling of Breton given name Tangi, from tan, fire, and ki, dog. It is both a given name and a patronym.
It was the name of Saint Tangi and many other Bretons.
- Tanguy Malmanche (1875–1953), Breton writer
- Julien François Tanguy (1825-1894), Parisian art supply and art dealer, subject of Van Gogh painting Portrait of Père Tanguy
- Yves Tanguy (1900–1955), surrealist painter
Books and films
- Tanguy (novel), a French novel by Michel del Castillo
- Tangi Kerviler, a Breton novel by Roparz Hemon
- Tanguy (film) a 2001 French black comedy film
- Tanguy et Laverdure, a French comic about two air force pilots
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanguy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.