From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tanguy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanguy is the French spelling of Breton given name Tangi, from tan, fire, and ki, dog. It is both a given name and a patronym.
It was the name of Saint Tangi and many other Bretons.
- Tanguy Malmanche (1875–1953), Breton writer
- Yves Tanguy (1900–1955), surrealist painter
Books and films
- Tanguy (novel), a French novel by Michel del Castillo
- Tangi Kerviler, a Breton novel by Roparz Hemon
- Tanguy (film) a 2001 French black comedy film
- Tanguy et Laverdure, a French comic about two air force pilots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanguy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.