19 August 1983 |
Rakaia, Canterbury, New Zealand
Tania Nolan (born 19 August 1983) is an actress from Rakaia, Canterbury, New Zealand. She is best known for her roles as Isobel Jones in the New Zealand television series The Hothouse (2007) and Angelina Caulfield in the comedy/drama series Go Girls (2009).
Nolan graduated from Toi Whakaari Drama School in 2005.
As well as her roles in The Hothouse and Go Girls, she has starred in the feature film Kissy Kissy (NZ International Film Festival 2007), with an international debut in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009); Nolan also holds a supporting role in the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
- The Hothouse (2007) .... Isobel Jones
- Legend of the Seeker (2008–2009) .... Dennee Amnell
- Go Girls (2009) .... Angelina Caulfield
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand (2010) .... Caecillia
- This Is Not My Life (2010) .... Natasha Collins
- Fight Night Legacy (2012) .... Nat
- Step Dave (2014–present) .... Julia
- Grayson: Earth One (2015) .... Emma Walker
- The 6th Friend (2016) ....... Sarah
- When Night Falls (2007).... 'Louise'
- Kissy Kissy (2007).... 'Allison'
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009).... 'Luka'
Nominated for Best Actress in the 2007 Qantas Television Awards for her role in The Hothouse.
|This article about a New Zealand television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|