19 August 1983 |
Rakaia, Canterbury, New Zealand
Tania Nolan (born 19 August 1983) is an actress from Rakaia, Canterbury, New Zealand. She is best known for her roles as Isobel Jones in the New Zealand television series The Hothouse (2007) and Angelina Caulfield in the comedy/drama series Go Girls (2009).
Nolan graduated from Toi Whakaari Drama School in 2005.
She appeared in The Hothouse as Isobel Jones, a role that earned her a nomination for Best Actress at the 2007 NZ Qantas Television Awards. Nolan had a recurring role in Go Girls as Angelina Caulfield. She has starred in the feature film Kissy Kissy (NZ International Film Festival 2007), with an international debut in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009); Nolan also had a supporting role in the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
- The Hothouse (2007) .... Isobel Jones
- Legend of the Seeker (2008–2009) .... Dennee Amnell
- Go Girls (2009) .... Angelina Caulfield
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand (2010) .... Caecillia
- This Is Not My Life (2010) .... Natasha Collins
- Fight Night Legacy (2012) .... Nat
- Step Dave (2014–2015) .... Julia Deering
- Grayson: Earth One (2015) .... Emma Walker
- The 6th Friend (2016) ....... Sarah
- Home and Away (2017) .... Scarlett Snow
- When Night Falls (2007).... 'Louise'
- Kissy Kissy (2007).... 'Allison'
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009).... 'Luka'
- Into the Rainbow (2017).... 'Lindsay'
Nominated for Best Actress in the 2007 Qantas Television Awards for her role in The Hothouse.
- "Tania Nolan Biography". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2015-04-16.
- "Life lessons: Tania Nolan". The New Zealand Herald. 13 October 2010. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Kiwi Go Girls actress Tania Nolan scores Home and Away part". Stuff.co.nz. 9 May 2017. Retrieved 10 May 2017.
|This article about a New Zealand television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|