Tanimachi Kyūchōme Station
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Ikutamamaemachi, Tennoji, Osaka, Osaka
|Operated by||Osaka Municipal Subway|
|Station code||T25, S18|
Tanimachi Kyūchōme Station (谷町九丁目駅 Tanimachi Kyūchōme-eki?) is a railway station on the two lines of Osaka Municipal Subway in Ikutamamaemachi, Tennōji-ku, Osaka, Japan. Nicknamed "Tani Kyū (たにきゅう?)", the station connects to Osaka Uehommachi Station on the Kintetsu Lines.
- Osaka Municipal Subway
- Kintetsu (Osaka Uehommachi Station)
The typical hourly off-peak service from this station is as follows.
- 12 trains to Miyakojima, of which:
- 6 continue to Dainichi
- 12 trains to Fuminosato, of which:
- 6 continue to Yaominami
- 8 trains (every 7.5 minutes) to Nodahanshin
- 8 trains (every 7.5 minutes) to Minami-Tatsumi
The station consists of two side platforms serving two tracks for the Tanimachi Line on the first basement, and an island platform serving two tracks for the Sennichimae Line on the second basement. The platform for the Sennichimae Line is fenced with platform gates on both side.
|1||■ Tanimachi Line||for Tennoji, Fuminosato, and Yaominami|
|2||■ Tanimachi Line||for Higashi-Umeda, Miyakojima, and Dainichi|
|1||■ Sennichimae Line||for Tsuruhashi and Minami-Tatsumi|
|2||■ Sennichimae Line||for Namba, Awaza, and Nodahanshin|
|Tanimachi Line (T25)|
|Tanimachi Rokuchome (T24)||-||Shitennoji-mae Yuhigaoka (T26)|
|Sennichimae Line (S18)|
|Nippombashi (S17)||-||Tsuruhashi (S19)|
|This Section does not cite any sources. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The station opened on December 17, 1968 as a stop on Line 2. It became an interchange station on July 25, 1969 when it became the terminus of the section of Line 5 between here and Imazato. Later that year, on December 6, Lines 2 and 5 were named the Tanimachi and Sennichimae Lines respectively. On March 11, 1970, the section of the Sennichimae line between here and Sakuragawa opened, allowing trains to run to Nodahanshin.
- Ikukunitama Shrine
- International House, Osaka
- Seifu Junior/Senior High School
- Uenomiya Junior/Senior High School
- Meisei Junior/Senior High School
- Uehommachi Hi-Hi Town
- Kintetsu Group Holdings Headquarters
- Kintetsu Department Store Uehommachi
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka
- Tanimachi Kyuchome (Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau)
- Route 73 for Deto Bus Terminal via Uehommachi Rokuchome and Katsuyama Sanchome / for Namba
- Uehommachi Rokuchome (Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau)
- see Osaka Uehommachi Station
This article incorporates material translated from 谷町九丁目駅 (Tanimachi Kyūchōme-eki), retrieved December 31, 2009.