Jump to navigation Jump to search
It also has its own township called Tanjung Aru Town. Other notable features include the Perdana Park, the Kinabalu Golf Club, the Kinabalu Yacht Club, and the Tanjung Aru railway station of Sabah State Railway.
- La Salle Secondary School, Kota Kinabalu
- Stella Maris Secondary School
- Stella Maris Primary School
- Tanjung Aru Primary School
Place of Worship
- Masjid Al Kauthar
- Calvary Charismatic Centre
- Stella Maris Catholic Church
- True Jesus Church
- Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa
- C'Haya Hotel
- Casuarina Hotel
In popular culture
- "Tanjung Aru Beach". Sabah Tourism. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "The Route". Sutera Harbour. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- Rappleye, Christine (11 March 2014). "Salt Lake father-son team take first in 3rd leg of 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars'". Deseret News. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- Saunders, Logan (20 November 2014). "The Amazing Race Asia 4 episode two ranking". Thesupacoowackiestblogintheuniverse's Blog. Retrieved 31 December 2019.