|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
|Number of towns||1|
|Number of Union Councils||16|
Masoodi language are spoken in tank Pashto is mainly spoken in Tank. Tank also has few people speaking Seraiki which is also spoken in neighboring D.I.Khan district. The vast majority of people are conversant in Pashto language. English is understood by the educated.
Tank was the terminus railway station of Tank-Mari Indus Narrow gauge (762 mm or 2 ft 6 in) railway line. This railway line was closed in 1991.
|Wikisource has the text of a 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article about Tonk/Tank.|
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas
- The Indus River
- The Pushtun people
- Lord Curzon
- JUI-F facing tough competition in NA-25 - Daily Times Pakistan
- Rohi – Rohi TV, Rohi Saraiki TV, Rohi TV Punjab, Rohi Multan. Bolytv.com. Retrieved on 2012-06-01.
- Tank Town - Imperial Gazetteer of India, v. 23, p. 245.
- Encyclopædia Britannica Eleventh Edition