From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||8,726 ft (2,660 m) |
|Prominence||2,247 ft (685 m) |
|Isolation||13.66 mi (21.98 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Moffat County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Uinta Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Tanks Peak, Colorado
- Tank Peak
- Tanks Peak 
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Tanks Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "YOUGHALL". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- The elevation of Tanks Peak includes an adjustment of +1.382 m (+4.53 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Tanks Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|